Chapter no.8: Viridian Forest Part 2

Read advance chapters (+ 200 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

[ POV Change ]

"Caterpie the Worm Pokemon, Its short feet are tipped with suction pads that enable it to tirelessly climb slopes and walls. This Caterpie is Male and the is Ability Shield Dust." The Pokedex beeped. "Currently this Caterpie knows Tackle, String Shot, and Bug Bite. The Age of this Caterpie is Two Weeks."

While Austin was surprised about the move Bug Bite, he was even more surprised by the age.

"Two Weeks?" Austin asked in shock looking at Caterpie's Pokeball. 'That makes him the youngest of the others.'

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

It was a few hours into the forest that Austin made it to a clearing.

He did train Pikachu and Spearow a bit with the wild Pidgey that attacked.

He didn't catch them though because if he played his cards right he would catch a Pidgeotto the next morning.

Rattata didn't get any training as she didn't like Austin, but Caterpie was the first friendly Pokemon that liked him right off the bat as Austin had him and Pikachu train together.

It's not like he didn't trust Spearow, but there was a chance that he would eat Caterpie rather than help train him.

The clearing had a tree stump that Austin recognized from the Anime as he sat down with Pikachu, letting Caterpie out as the little guy crawled up his arm.

"So what do you think about camping here tonight?" Austin asked the two of them eliciting a cry of agreement from the Pikachu. "Alright, I'll let Spearow and Rattata out as well."

As he did that, Austin saw Spearow eye the Caterpie hungrily causing the little guy to shiver before he got involved. "There will be none of that Spearow, Caterpie is a member of the team, not your meal."

"Spear," Spearow muttered turning away in annoyance.

"... Caterpie you should stick with Pikachu for the night," Austin said to him as Pikachu gave a nod giving Spearow a look.

Those two still didn't like each other, mostly due to how they met and right now Pikachu trusted Spearow as much as he could electrocute him.

With that done, Austin turned towards Rattata. "Well, what about you?"

"Ta." Rattata turned away causing him to chuckle.

"Well, maybe you'll change your mind about me," Austin said as he began unrolling a Sleeping Bag before he stood up. "I'm going to go collect Firewood, Spearow come on."

"Pika?" Pikachu looked surprised by that as Spearow stretched his wings and flew to Austin, landing on his shoulder.

"I'm leaving you in charge while I'm gone Pikachu," Austin told him. 'Plus this way Spearow won't try to eat Caterpie while I'm gone.'

Pikachu got the message as he gave a nod.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Spearow was quiet as he flew ahead landing on a tree branch while Austin was getting firewood.

Austin thought,' Looks like my luck is greater than Ash's Luck .' as he thought about the two new additions.

' How did Ash teach Pikachu Iron Tail?' Austin thought. 'It wouldn't hurt to have him learn it early. Along with Steel Wing for Spearow and Dig for Rattata?'