Chapter no.97 Preparation

Read advance chapters (+ 170 ) of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.patreon.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"Lance?"

Lance stayed busy in his thoughts, his palm firmly holding the edge of the table.

"Lance?"

"Yes?" Lance looked up, his expression disturbed by the thought of such a disturbing notion.

"What are we going to do, if… hypothetically, this armored pokémon exists, and decides to attack SS. Anne? How are we to know that this… Team Rocket is not behind all of this?"

Lance fell back to his chair. "Then I suppose, we need to take protective measures about it. You and the Sinnoh Champion will be present on the ship, with Agatha and Sabrina-"

"Sabrina has straight-away refused to get close to the vessel, as she calls it."

"Right!" Lance drew, "very well, I'll send Agatha and… Lorelei perhaps, to be on board. I, along with a team of Aces, will patrol the surroundings keeping our distance from the ship."

"The Champion of Kanto and Johto wouldn't be there for the largest promotion event of the decade?" Steven asked, surprised.

"As I said," Lance stressed, "this event… is something we cannot afford to cancel. If I'm playing on the safety of several hundred of my region's population, I need to get the job done without any problems."

"But Lance-"

"No more hitches, please." Lance raised a hand. "I'll call Bruno and… Sabrina, to take care of Kanto while this… SS. Anne's event is on board."

"Very well."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Austin lay on his bed, looking at the ceiling with a frown.

He was by himself as the others were in the main lobby of the Pokemon Center, even Pikachu was with them as he wanted to be alone.

It's been a day since he lost to Paul and he couldn't help but think about how that battle went from start to finish.

There was no way around it, he was completely outmatched.

Yes Squirtle did win and Pikachu did a lot of damage, but his strategies were child play compared to the Field Advantages, something that Paul knew pretty well.

"All of my training and all of my preparation and I couldn't even beat Paul-he's not even as strong as he was in Ash's timeline yet," Austin said to himself.

Austin gave a sigh and looked around the room that was practically clean as they were planning on leaving Vermillion to begin the journey to Celadon that day Austin saw that it was nine in the morning, he knew that Brock left the room around eight due to being up but pretending to be asleep.

"I should probably head out before the others get too worried," Austin said standing up.

"And to get Fearow back." Austin smiles a bit more widely.

It would be great to have Fearow back again.

Straightening the cap, Austin stopped at seeing himself in the mirror, still dressed as Ash.

"I should get some new clothes when I am in celadon," Austin said due to wanting to have his style.

Plus he missed wearing a hoodie.