Chapter no.10: Yellow?!

Read advance chapters (+ 200 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Austin was humming to himself as Pikachu was still walking behind him.

The little guy wasn't comfortable being on his shoulder just yet and Austin was fine with that.

It was only a day since their encounter with Team Rocket and Austin wanted nothing more than to get out of the Forest because he felt like he was lost.

' This is the part of the anime where that samurai trainer appears, so how do I handle Samurai? Hmmm ... I'll improvise .' Austin thought

' Wow Looks like Ash and I are more alike than I thought.' Austin said that with a jovial tone as a thought filled his head.

' But that won't work for Brock.'

Austin frowned because he wasn't sure if he would compete in the League. After all, he wants to find a way back to his body as soon as possible.

But chances are he wouldn't be able to figure out how this happen until Cyrus summons Dialga and Palkia and that wasn't until the Sinnoh Arc.

And if he wants to make it that far he has to get stronger and following the storyline is a way to get stronger.

Austin was pulled out of his thoughts when he saw a certain light-brown Caterpillar with pink suction cup feet and a stinger on its forehead. "Hey, it's a Weedle," Austin said recognizing it as a Pokemon Ash tried to catch in the Anime.

Deciding it was the perfect Pokemon to be the sixth one, Austin smirked.

"Pikachu let's go-." Austin turned to see him pretending to be asleep. "... Right I forgot he did that."

Sighing, Austin decided to send Caterpie out to give him some experience.

As Caterpie came out, the Weedle looked over before its eyes widen a bit before Austin called out an attack.

"String Shot and then Tackle," Austin ordered as Caterpie obeyed knocking Weedle down as he grinned.

The Weedle was struggling in the String Shot as Austin took out a Pokeball.

"Greetings, am I addressing the Pokemon Trainer who comes from Pallet?" A voice from behind asked.

"Hold that thought," Austin said not giving him an answer yet as he tossed the Pokeball at the Weedle and it was sucked in.

The Pokeball shook a bit before it stopped as the capture was successful.

"Alright," Austin said as Caterpie squirmed towards him happily.

He had a full team.

Walking forward as he grabbed the Pokeball, Austin turned towards the person behind him to see it was the Samurai Bug Catcher from the Anime.

"Sorry about that," Austin said as he was wondering why he didn't get a sword pulled on him while trying to catch Weedle. "Yes, I'm from Pallet."

"I have found you at last." Samurai pulled the sword out and swung it towards Austin who backed up before he remembered how the sword was fake. "I challenge you to a Pokemon Battle."

Austin smirked. "Alright I accept." He said wanting to see how the two Pokemon he planned on using would do. "Mind if I give a word of advice though?"

Samurai raised a brow at him questioningly.