Dallas~ My Racer

"..AND once again our mystery driver wins the RACE!" the announcer yelled.

"Congrats, Princess Dust!" a fan told me after my race.

"Thank you soo much!" I replied giving a smile under my helmet. Nobody knows who my real identity is. I am a race car driver, if you couldn't tell already. I'm known as "Princess Dust" due to my age being really young, and I always leave my competitors in the dust. I love the adrenaline and rush, but since my popularity rose, I haven't really made any friends or lived! Maybe a few close friends, who are also drivers, know who my real identity is but no one else knows. My parents are alcoholics and they aren't really at home anymore. So, to pay for food, rent, and all those wonderful things, I worked as a racer to pay the bills. I've been planning to escape my life for a little bit and go travel to new places. I packed my things, bought a random ticket, and said my farewells to the vivid and bright city, New York.

My train dropped me off at a place called Tulsa, Oklahoma. I eventually found a place to crash at a bar named "Bucks", and I had a roommate who was supposedly in jail. After a few weeks I met my roommate, and OMG he was good-looking! His name was Dallas Winston and he had dark,fluffy brown hair and mysterious eyes. He was tall, fit, and gorgeous. He basically towered over me! I wasn't very tall but that never bothered me. We started talking to each other, and I immediately fell for him. I learned that he was also from NY, had alcoholic parents, and liked almost everything I loved! Dally told me that he loved racing and especially drag races! I knew he was the one for me. He must have felt the same way because less than a week later we started going out. I knew he had a bad reputation, but people weren't usually on his good side. This may come to you as a surprise, but this man was a big old softie! Almost a year later, Dally surprised me by buying us tickets to New York and front row tickets to a race!

Present NEW YORK:

We got to our seats, and Dally went to go get us some drinks and snacks. Before the race started, one of my old racer friends spotted me and started yelling my name.

"Y/N! Y/N is that you!"

"Aiden! OMG Aiden it's you!" I shouted and ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"You wanna come over and see some of the guys! Man, we really missed you, y/n. How come you left us" Aiden said with a fake pout that made me giggle.

"I missed you guys too! I just got tired of the same thing and wanted to try something new." I said walking down the stairs with him. But, I didn't realize Dally had come back, and he started throwing our popcorn on Aiden. We turned around and Dally was standing there furious and red."Y/N! What the fuck happened! I leave you alone for 2 minutes and you decide to leave me! I did this all for you!" Dally said with a look that was a mixture of hurt, sadness, and anger.

He looked at Aiden and recognized who he was.

"So you were going to leave me for a famous driver and ditch me here!" Dallas yelled and it made me jump a little.

He swung at Aiden and he fell to the floor. Dally got on top of Aiden and started beating the shit out of him.

"Dally, STOP YOUR HURTING HIM! DALLAS he's a friend of mine!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.Dallas was panting, looked at me and then down at his bloodied knuckles. I rushed over to help Aiden, but he nudged my shoulder and I leaned towards him.

"Does he know that you used to race and know your "mystery" persona?" Aiden whispered.

ShitI realized I never talked about my past a lot with Dally and chose not to let my popularity affect our relationship. As I was about to talk to Dally, he was already walking towards the exit.

"Dallas! WAIT!" I yelled for him and he turned around with small bruises forming around his high cheekbones.

"Did you ever really love me, y/n?" he asked me, looking down at the floor and a tear in his eye.

"Oh Dally! Of course I love you!" I kissed his cheek but he looked away. "Remember how I came here, escaping my old life from NY and wanting to restart?" I asked and he nodded

"Well that night we first met I left something out about my past. I was a former race car driver also known as "Princess Dust", yeah yeah I know the name is crin-" I was cut off by Dal staring at me with wide eyes and his jaw at the bottom of the floor.

"Your telling me, MY GIRLFRIEND was "PRINCESS DUST! I had posters of you and everything about you back in my old house!!"

"Well..That's um creepy, but I just want you to know that Aiden, was one of my old friends and co-workers. Dally I only love you and only you!" I said as I engulfed him in a hug.He instantly hugged me back and kissed the top of my forehead.

"God, y/n. I'm sorry doll, I guess I- I got a little jealous" he said with a smirk that made me giggle. "God doll, you got me wrapped around this cute little finger with no ring around it." he said and I looked at him confused.

"Y/n, I know you're a little confused right now, but the thought of losing you was the worst thing that I could have ever imagined. You've been with me through thin and thick, my nights where I'm lost and you help me find my way back. You're always by my side if I'm wrong or when I need you.What I'm trying to say is that I love you and there is no other girl in this world better for me. You're perfect." he said slowly going down on one knee pulling out a black velvet box. I started crying and he asked me the most simple, most wonderful question. "Doll, my perfect y/n, will you do me the honors and make me the happiest man on Earth?" he pulled out this amazing, beautiful ring.

I immediately jumped on him, smothered him with kisses, and slowly slipped the ring on my finger. He leaned towards me as I wrapped my hand around his neck, tiptoeing and kissing him. Suddenly, we hear a few cheers and I see all my old friends and the Curtis' and the others watching and hollering at us.

"Dal" I whisper to him. "Yup?" "Did you stage this whole thing?" He looked at me with a huge grin on his face and said, "Yup" popping the p. "Did you actually beat Aiden" "NoPe" he said once again popping the p. "It was just ketchup I got from concessions. I laughed and hit his chest and he pulled me close, hugging him. "How'd you contact all my friends!" "Baby, I'm from New York too. I also left out some parts from my past." he said and winked at me. I kissed him and hugged him like it was the last thing I was going to do.

a/n: low key this kinda sucked but it was my first one. i might make a part 2 for the wedding but 🤷