Dallas~ My Favorite Actor pt.1

a/n: Y/F/A = Your fav actor

"Hey gorgeous watch you watching?" Dally asked as he barged through my door. I was snuggled up into my blanket being a couch potato.

"OMG DALLY DON'T LOOK AT ME I'M NOT PRESENTABLE! I shouted because he scared me and I also loved dolling myself up for Dal.

" C'mon babe. I dont care if you like this or whatever. Can't I just kiss you whenever?" he asked adorably with huge puppy eyes.

"But Dal I look like a freaking slob an-" Dally cut me off by grabbing the sides of my face and kissing me passionately and rough.

We pulled apart and he asked, " Does that change your mind?" I nodded and he smiled.

"So what are we watching?" he asked again slipping under the blanket with me.

" Oh I' m watching the new series starring Y/F/A. He's really good and really hot." I mumbled that part to avoid Dally hearing it, but I think he heard it already.

"So u think he's hotter than me?"

"I didn't say anything!" I put my hands up as I joked pretending to surrender.

"mhm... Just an fyi.. he could never do the things I do to you." Dally whispered in my ear sending chills down my back and he wrapped an arm around my waist continuing to watch.

5 Months Later:

Dally took me to this bar outside of town that seemed really popular. When we arrived there, the manager seemed to be kicking out some people and lots of paparazi surronded the building. Dally took my hand giving us an entrance to the back ao we could sneak in. We pretended that we've been there all night and our planned worked. Suddenly, high pitched screams filled the air wirh glass cups shattering on the floor. Girls started running towards a specifc person and fangirling. Dal and I went to go check it out.. but my eyes could not process what I was seeing. IT WAS FUCKING Y/F/A! I dropped Dally's hand and rushed towards the crowd. He seemed to be talking to some fans and he then spotted me and started making his way over...