Dallas~ Sick

I was getting ready to leave my house and drive down to the Dingo. Dally and I made plans to have a date thier but as I was about to walk out of the house, he called me.

"Babyy" his New York accent was thick and sounded tired.

"Hey Dal I'm about to leave the house"

"Oh babes I slept in and just got up? Wanna have a movie date at my place? (not at bucks)"

"uh ok sure!"

"Kay bring blankets pwease.. *sneeze*"

"Ok Dal are you ok?"

"Yea doll just tired I guess. But I'll cuddle you to make it up"

"Ok bubs Ill be right over." he hummed in response and I hung up.

I gathered my biggest, most fuzziest blankets I could find. I changed into my sweats and one of Dally's hoodies and drove off. Once I got there, I unlocked the door, but it was like a thousand degrees in there. The lights were off so I ventured to Dal's room. I walked in and saw him sprawled out on the bed and tissues on his nightstand.

"Hey baby you got here quick!"

"Oh Dallas, youre sick baby" I said with a sad tone.

"No I'm not!" he pouted while sitting up and crossing his arms.

"Now come here and gimme a kiss," he replied while opening his arms and tutting his lips with his fingers.

"I will if only you shower l and take medicine."

"Baby why I'm not eve-" Dally was interuppted by his own coughs and his ongoing sneezes. One time he coughed and he sounded like an animal. It sounded like a bark because of the raspiness and his congested nose.

"See babe your sick. You sound like a dog so go shower while I go cook for u and get your medicine."

"fineee" he dragged himself out of bed and started his shower.

Meanwhile, I cooked him bacon and made chicken noodle soup. Soups is good for the soul and I know my baby loves bacon. I heard the water shut off and then I started getting his medicine with a glass of orange juice with a water bottle. I walked upstairs with a tray full of food and opened his door.

He was laying down on his bed with only boxers on and a tissue in his hand.

"Ok baby just these pills and you get a reward." I said with a cheerful tone.

He downed those pills in less than a second and sat up. I started walking over to give him his 'treat', but he stopped me.

'I don't want you to get sick, so just cuddle me."

I giggled and cuddled up to him under his arm and wrapping my arm around his abs. We were watching movies the whole time and luckily his coughing and sneezing fits reduced.

"Is this my hoodie?"

"Ofc! Why would I wear my hoodie when I can wear my Dally's hoodies?" I joked.

He laughed but caused him to cough even more. I rubbed his chest and it went up and down everytime a cough came out. Once it died down again I grabbed his chin and pulled it towards my face. I gave him a kiss then a final tiny peck. He blushed pink and caressed my face.

"Baby now you're going to be sick."

"I know but it was worth it!"

The weekend after his cold, I caught it but Dally stuck to my side like I did his. I was in the same position as him, coughing, sneezing, and sweating, but I had my boy to help me through it. No matter the situation Dal and I would be at each others sides.