Dallas~ My Favorite Actor pt.2

" Hi there! What's your name?" I couldn't believe it.  My favorite actor was ACTUALLY TALKING TO ME! I was internally screaming, hell I was probably screaming on the outside.

"OMG OMG OMG HI MY NAME IS Y/N AND I LOVEYOYRWORKANDYOHRSUPERTALENTED! OMG I LOVE YOU and Im you #1 FAN!" I said rapidly running out of breath, but I didnt care. I was talking to freaking Y/F/A!!!! Suddenly I felt my hand leave my hand but I just focused on what was infront of my eyes.

"Oh wow! Thank you so much! I don't think your.. boyfriend? likes me that much." he said as he nudged his head towards the exit. Dally walked out of the bar and my heart was shattered. Did he really leave me? Did he not love me anymore? Does he think I don't love him anymore. My thought were interuppted by Y/F/A asking me a question.

" Would you like a photo and a drink?" 

"OMG I WOULD LOVE A PHOTO YES PLEASE!"

"Ok Y/n I'll ask the bartender to take it." 

I followed him towards the bar and got into a funny pose with Y/f/a. I was posing with my hands on my hips while I made a cute duck face. Y/f/a stood next to me with one hand behind me maming it look like I had bunny ears, the other hand pointing at me, and he had his mouthwide open sticking his tounge out. I couldn't believe that he was standing right next to me and taking a picture with me!! I thanked him for the picture and we headed towards the bar area to get some drinks. Then suddenly, the bell rang indicating someone had just walked in. I didn't mind and I continued to order myself and Y/f/a some drinks. After ordering, someone tossed a DVD of my favprite movie starring Y/f/a. I looked to see who it was, and I saw Dally once again walking out of the bar, but he seemed mad or saddened. I couldn't believe he bought me this so Y/f/a could sign it! I told him that I would be right back and went to chase after Dal. 

"DAL! Where r u going?" I questioned finally catching up with him.

"Giving space for you and your new boyfriend." he grumbled not making eye contact with me. I stood infront of him and held his shoulders trying to make him look in my eyes.

"Oh Dal.. you dont need to be jealous! What you did was so sweet and I love you too much to lose you! Sure he is hot, talented, cu-"

"Your rambling" Dally said rolling his eyes.

" sorry.. But you know what? Your better than him times 1 billion! You make me smile everyday and I know you live me too. I wouldn't trade anything in the world for you." I smiled and slowly approached him giving him a hug. I felt him kiss the top of my head and he interlocked our fingers.

" Wanna know something else?" Dally hummed and I replied "he could never please me the way you do or do the things you do" I winked at him and he blushed.

We walked into the bar, and to my surprise Y/f/a was still sitting there. He called us both over and we talked and drank the rest of the night. Turns out Dally and him had a lot in common and Dal seemed to become more fond of Y/f/a. The bar was closing soon so he signed my DVD and wrote his number on it.

"Call me if both of you need anything or want tickets to something. It would be my pleasure to have you guys!"

"OMG THANK YOU SM!"

"Thanks man means a lot."

"No problem! Have a good night!" we waved each other goodbyes and went our seperate ways.

"I love you Dal." I said while he was driving. Dally approached a red light and leaned over to kiss me. "I love you to doll."