Matt Dillon~ Filming

"ACTION!" The director yelled.

"Are you a real red head?" Matt questioned or should I say 'Dally'. Matt, my boyfriend, was acting a scene right now for a new upcoming movie called THE OUTSIDERS. It's my favorite novel of all time, and now I got a boyfriend playing my favorite character. Matt introduced me to everybody, the cast, the director, and S.E FREAKING HINTON! I think I started freaking out when I met her, but she was super sweet towards me. She acted like a mom for all of the cast members an workers that helped produce the movie. Thankfully she welcomed me when Matt brought me on set the first time, and she told me that I was always allowed on set to watch.

Currently I was watching my boyfriend film the scene with Diane Lane where he has to flirt with her. Diane is one of the close friends I made while being on set, but I was always jealous of her looks. She had everything and I was scared I could lose Matt to her. Seeing Matt talk to other girls like that made me uncomfortable.

Matt was continuing his lines and actions, but once he put his feet on the chair, he fell! Everybody, including the cast onscreen, started dying of laughter, and I had to bite my tounge to contain myself. Matt shrugged it off, gave it a chuckle, and continued the scene. The lines that he were saying to her made me cringe as he started to touch her and get real close to her face.

After what felt like forever, Francis yelled cut and everybody got up to go on break. I waited for Matt to come, but he was talking to Diane again. From what I saw, they were both laughing and then she gave him a kiss on the cheek goodbye before he made his way over to me.

"Hey babe," Matt said as he tried giving me a kiss on the lips, but I swerved my head and he got my cheek instead.

"Hi," I mumbled coldly.

"What'd I do know?" he asked as he picked me up, sat down on his chair, and placed me onto his lap. I didn't respond to his question implying I was giving him the silent treatment.

"Man my ass really hurts. Did you see me fall!? I think it's bruising, you should check on it." he joked. I tried hiding my giggle at his playful words, but I failed.

"See there's a smile," he pointed at my cheeks.

"Now tell me what I did wrong cause I got like 8 more minutes before I gotta go back," he said hugging my waist.

"Do you like Diane?" I whispered.

"Diane.. Diane Lane?" I nodded my head. "No, why? I thought y'all were friends?"

"I mean yeah she's nice, but do you like her?"

"NoPe!" he said popping the P, "I think I like this one girl who loves to come watch me work and support me. She's like really beautiful, funny, sweet, and mega hot too." He said with the cutest smile on his face, and our noses almost touching.

"Really?"

"Yes I like you and ONLY you."

"Why'd you think I like Diane?"

"Well I saw her giving you a kiss on the cheek earlier and the scene y'all had to film together made me a bit jealous." I confessed looking over my shoulder to stare at his eyes.

"Well she gave me kiss on the cheek after filming because she had to leave and it would be the last day we filmed a scene together. She was just being nice and all. And the scene we had to shoot together was just for work."

"I know I should know that, and I do support you I-"

Matt cut me off from rambling by attaching his plump lips to my sweet ones.

"I love you ok?"

"I love you too" I nuzzled into his neck and sat comfortably with him.

"Hey Tommy!" Matt shouted.

"Yeah?"

"In my bag there's a poloroid, can you take  one of me and Y/n?"

"Sure man," Tommy replied and took out the camera. Dally and I just smiled at each other for the first one, and for the second, we looked at the camera making silly faces.

"Hey can I join in the picture?" Ralph asked?

"Me too?" Rob joined

Soon all the greaser actors joined me and Matt's picture and Francis took the picture for us.

Matt and I hung around with the cast and chatted before some of them were called to set again. Matt, Ralph, and Tommy had to go, but Matt gave me a tiny peck and quick smirk before going to the camera.

I looked at the pictures seeing all the funny faces we made, but someone shouted my name.

"Hey Y/n!" Diane waved

"Hi!"

"Oh those are some cute photos! Matt really loves ya," she pointed out. I looked down at the pictures and saw that Matt was always looking at me with love in his eyes.

"I guess you're right," I chuckled

"He talks about you all the time, it's so adorable!"

"Oh! Thats so sweet!"

"Well I gotta go before my ride leaves, but we should hangout sometime!"

"Uh alright!"

"Sleepover at mine tommorow ok?"

"Ok bye!"

2 hours later

Matt was finsihed with his scenes today, so we headed home.

"Do you know when the movies gonna be released?" I asked creating conversation while we ate dinner.

"Its confidential babe" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes playfully at him and he smiled.

"My ass still hurt though." he randomly brought up.

"Dal!" I exclamied, spitting out my drink and laughing.

"C'mon your but would hurt too if you fell off like me!"

I laughed at him as he kept making hilarious comments about his butt and odd topics. Once I regained my breath, we got ready for bed together.

"I love you" be blurted out before I fell asleep.

"I love you too babe," I smiled and cuddled him as we slowly drifted off to sleep.

Sorry this is really bad, the ending kinda sucks too 😐✌️