Dallas~Druken Love

I stayed up late at home wondering anxioulsy and impatiently waiting for my now fiancé. Dallas Winston. He promised me on a date tonight, but here I am all dolled up for him and lonely. I was thinking of places he could've been right now but those thoughts were interuppted by a slam from the door. I walked into the kitchen and saw a tall, lean silhouette leaning against the sink. I snuck in quietly and leaned on the kitchen door frame.

"And where have you've been?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"hey babyyyy. Dont you look gorgeouss" Dal slurred

"Great you're drunk. Do you know how worried I was!? Im home thinking you're in trouble but NO! Your out at some club or bar getting wasted." I shouted now pissed off even more.

Dal looksd angry but worried as he stumbled over to me leaning on the frame with an arm on the side of my face. I gave him a stern look, but on the inside, I still got butterflies if I was lucky enough to be in his presence. 

"sorry doll. had to think about you leaving me. haha im gonna end up lonely while you end up marrying the most perfect man in the whole world for you!" he screamed sarcastically and threw his arms in the air. 

"Dallas what are you saying!? Are you leaving me?" I asked confused and scared.

"NO YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE ME! You're too perfect and I'm nothing. I wouldn't even nthink about you leaving you. But I bet right after we get married you're gonna realize who you really fell in love with. Your gonna regret everything and then thats the storg of my life! God!" he chuckled and slurred out. I felt bad for him. Dallas never knew what love was and now that he's commited, I think he's scared of being rejected. Dally walked over to the couch and rested his head in his hands. I walked over to him and held his warm,huge hands in mine.

"Dallas..I love you too much to even explain. I can't start and end without rambling forever. I know who you are and I fell in love with you. I dont care about your pass. You know why? Because you cant change it, but you can learn from it. Me being here with you right now and in the future is something I look forward too everyday. I get to be with you, love you, and be by your side when you need it or don't. If I'm with you right now I will be with you in the future making sure you're loved and safe. Dallas I love you and I never will leave you. I hope you know that babe." I said sincerely and lovingly. Dallas had tears om the verge of his eyes and I kissed his lips slowly. After we pulled apart, I laid down on the couch with Dally in between my legs and his head on my chest. I drew little shapes on his back while he held on to me tightly. He looked up to me and I gave his forehead a little peck, and then he caressed my face and gave me a kiss with his pink, plump lips that had a faint taste of alcohol.

"Im sorry I left you worried and bailed on our date. This is new for me and I dont wanna screw it up because I love you. Forgive me?" 

"Of course Dal, I love you." 

About 3 months later, Dal eagerly waited for his soon to be bride to walk down the ailse and start his life happily. They tied the knot and loved each other to the very end.