Dallas~ Fortnite

ok so this will be set in modern timez

I just got off work and I saw Dally's car in the driveway. Usually he comes home after me, but he must've got off work early today .
As I was walking up to the door, I could hear multiple gunshots and screaming. My heart beat faster thinking off horrible situations, so I bust through the door to be surprised. The house was clean and Dally was playing Fortnite. He turned his attention to me and looked frightened.

"Jeez babe! Why'd you barge in and scare me!" he defended himself.

"S-sorry Dal I thought someone was in hear," I replied while walking up to sit next to him. I gave him a peck on the cheek and he seemed unsatisfied. I gave him a confused, worried look, and he pulled his hand to my jaw and gave me a sweet, loving kiss. I giggled and cuddled up to his side.

"Oh Pony's online and so is Johnnycakes. You wanna play man?"

"First, I am not man, I am your babe. Second of all, sure I'll play." he laughed at my wordplay and handed me another controller.

"When did you come home and find time to clean the house?" I questioned.

"Power went down, so they sent everybody home. Got home 'round 12, so I cleaned and hopped on.'' he shrugged.

'Aww thanks babe!"

"Welcome doll! C'mon its you and me vs. Johmny and Pones.

You and Dal landed near a gas station and luckily found some good guns. But the whole time, Dally was talking to you like a kid on how to work a controller and what to do. You did know how to play Fortnite, no you were EXCELLENT at Fortnite. One day you were sick, and Dal was at work, so you decided to play and mess around. You found it really intreseting and fun to play with. You played on it for the next week pretending to be sick and then play after he left.
You guys found Pony and Johnny, and Dally started shooting at Pony.

"Kay babe, aim your person at Johnny and-"

You fired shots at Johnny, killing him at an incredible speed and then finished Pony.

"Okay we won!" you cheered. Dally stared at you in shock and disbelief. His jaw slowly closed and his lips curled into a smirk.

"Babe, since when were you so good at video games?"

"Well remember when I was really sick for like 2 weeks?" he nodded. "Well, I was sick for like 2 days, but I faked it after." I looked up and Dally had an expression I couldn't read.

"So you're telling me, that while I went to work, gave you foot rubs, and cooked for yoy, you spent the whole day playing Fortnite!?"

You guiltily nodded your head staring at the carpet. Dally pulled your jaw to his lips and kissdd you once more. You were shocked, but you still melted into the kiss.

"You're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad! Now I have an amazing girlfriend who can be my partner so we can whoop the boys' ass!" he hollered. I laughed and we cuddled into the couch.

"So.. you think you can beat me, 1v.1?"

"Oh Dal, I don't think it, I know it!"

"Don't get too cocky love!"

"Alright you and me right now!"

Dally took the PS5 and you played on your Nintendo.  You guys were shooting each other, but after a long battle, you won and defeated Dally. You jumped up on the couch and started cheering.

"I BEAT MY BOYFRIEND! I'M BETTER AT FORTNITE!" you sang and danced in circles still on top of the couch. Dallg chuckled and brought you down into his arms.

"Good round babygirl. But you won't be so lucky next time." he winked.

a/n im sorry this is rlly cringy but i was just playing fortnite and got the idea 💀