Dallas~Honeymoon

After a long, sweaty, and wonderful night, I was laying down next to my naked, newly wed husband. We were staying at a nice, luxurious hotel outside of Tulsa, and we were going to fly to California for our honeymoon tomorrow. This was just the beginning. While he held my waist tightly, I was laid across on his chest, and I drew lazy circles on top of his dreamy abs.

"Y/n Winston, I love you"

"Well ,Dallas Winston, I love you, but I need you to prove it to me.."

"Again princess?" I nodded quickly as a flipped us over, removing the blanket and doing what he did best.

1 month later:

Dallas and I got back from California all tanned up, and had a wonderful time together exploring a different state and many cities. He took me to the Golden Gate Bridge and took pictures with our little poloroid. My favorite part of our honeymoon was when we went to Disneyland and rode all the rides and saw all the attractions. We of course bought some souvenirs for the ganf and especially Two since he loves mickey. But recently, I have been feeling really sick and nauseous. Maybe it was from all the In and Out burgers we ate or a..pregnancy. I wasn't sure if Dal and I were ready to have a baby yet. I am ready to expand our family and have the baby, but I would have to consider Dally's thought too. I bought a test, took it, and read it. I was pregnant. I cried joyful tears as I heard Dally's car pull up. I quickly washed my face and hid the test in a light blue velvet box.

"Honey I'm home!" I giggled at his words and hugged him tight.

"Jeez doll, 7 hours and you miss me that much?" he snickered. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Well I missed my husband and the amazing time we had together."

"Oh doll, we can always make more wonderful time," he smirked and kissed ne lustfully. Before I could get caught up in his kisses, I pushed him away, and he seemed shocked at my actions.

"What'd I do doll?"

"Nothing!" I replied and ran to our room and handed him thr box. He stood there puzzled but opened the box tediously and cautiously. His lustful eyes turned into pure enjoyment and happiness.

"Dont play with me doll, are you for real!?"

"WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!" I screamed and jumped onto him. He hugged me tightly than released his grip.

"Don't wanna squish the squirt," he joked.

"Dal," I hit his shoulder, "our baby is not a squirt!"

"I'm joking baby, we gotta tell the boys!" he exclaimed.

When we arrived to the my old home, the Curtis Residence, and barged in.

"Hey sissy!" Darry welcomed.

"Hey guys! Can y'all come into the living room." All things were dropped and the boys piled into the room.

"So Dally and I have some exciting and sensitive news. I don't know how some of you are going to act, but just remember that Dal and I are really happy about this." I said slowly making sure they were all prepared.

"You're moving! Y/n, Dally HOW COULD YOY DO THIS TO US!" Two bit started yelling and sobbing. I had a weird, confused face because I hadn't even told them the news. I looked over at Dallas and he was trying so hard not to laugh. I giggled and went over to Two. I consoled him and told him that we weren't moving. It was awkward and weird but insanely hilarious. I guess Two was on one of his lady days but I sat back next to Dal to actually tell our big news.

''So Dally and I are going to be having.." I looked over at him and he nodddd. "A BABY"  we shouted in synch! At first Darry looked shocked, Pony looked grossed out, Soda was beaming, Two stopped his sniffling, Steve smirked at us, and Johnny's eyes went wide.
They all looked at each other before shouting, " WE'RE GOING TO BE UNCLES!"

a/n should i make another story off of this to show like labor and stuff??