Dallas~Meeting the Parents

M/n= mother
F/n= father

Dallas Pov

"C'mon babe I don't wanna do this!" I pouted and whined. Y/n was supposed to be taking me to a bar, but she tricked me and we are now going to her house.

"Doll there already gonna hate ne so lets just skip this and go back to my place." I pleaded. Truth is, I was terrified to meet her parents. What if they hate me so much that they ban me from seeing my girl? Wouldn't want that to happen.

"DALLAS! Quit being a big whiny baby and man up! You'll live!" she shouted because she was fed up with me being annoying.

''sorry" i mumbled.

"Babe I'm sorry I shouted but you need to get it together, alright?" I nodded and she pulled up to her driveway. Y/n was part of the middle class so they had a good looking home that wasn't too big or too small. It had white siding with black shutters and the roof matched the shutters. They had a big yard and rose bushes on the side. It seemed like a loving household.

"Ok take off your shoes when you enter and please be on your best behavior" I nodded and she intertwined our hand together and walked in.

Your Pov

"Hi sweetie! Oh my goodness you brought your boyfriend! Hi I'm her mother you can call me M/n!" she said greeting us and pulling Dal into a hug. I could tell he tensed up but he just lightly hugged her back.

"Honey set out another plate! She brought her boyfriend! Get the boys too!"

I held Dally's hand again and walked him to the table. He sat next to me on the end and my younger brothers sat across from us. My dad brought out his famous cooked steak and my mom brought out the drinks and utensils.

"Hi son, you're Dallas Winston?" my dad questioned. Dal gulped, nodded, and shook my dad's hand.

"Yessir nice to meet you." Dal replied. His knee was shaking under the table and I rested my hand on it to calm him down.

"Nice to put a name to a face. My daughter blabs about you all the time." I blushed bright pink and Dal smirked at me. He winked and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Dal those are my younger brothers, Parker and Carter. They're twins and they're 6."

The twins smiled at Dal and he returned one back.

We got our portions of food and began to eat. My parents asked questions about Dally trying to get to know him better.

"So I've seen your name in the paper." my father pointed out. Dally's eyes went wide and my brothers giggled at it.

"Well see uh I used to uh get in trouble a lot but I don't do it a lot anymore. Your daughter actual help me become better and stay out of the cooler and stuff." Dal said nervously waiting for my parents response.

"Good, you seem like a good kid Mr. Winston."

"Thank you sir!" Dallas beamed

"Now, I know you guys are older, but we don't want little kids running our just yet are we clear?"

"DAD!" I shouted in embarrassment and sunk into my seat. My mother giggled, the twins laughed, and Dally choked on his water. The water he spit got on the twins and I chuckled.

"Uh yessir, no kids yet.." Dallas said while his face was red.

Dinner continued and I needed the salt for my mashed potatoes.

"Daddy can you pass the salt?" I asked and as my dad reached for it Dally mindlessly grabbed it for me. My parents eyes went big and once again my face flushed a bright pink. Once Dally gave me the salt, he realized what he did.

"OH! I thought she said Dally I heard her wrong I-"

My parents let out a huge sigh and Dal shifted in his seat uncomfortablely. Dinner was finished and my mom served us ice cream. Dal talked to my brothers and they loved him. They wanted to play football with him and then he said he'd introduce them to our gang. My mother loved Dallas because of his humor, and luckily my father accepted him and they're going fishing sometime soon. We said goodbye to everyone as Dally walked me to my car and drove to the drive in.

"Dal I can't believe yoy gave me the salt at dinner!" I wheezed once we were in the car. Dally laughed to himself and put his head into his hands. After a couple minutes of laughing he relaxed.

" I just responded to it! It wasnt on purpose or anything! I mean you have called me daddy before. You called me it last night and the night before." he winked and leaned over to give me a peck. That peck started to become more heated and spicy.

"Dal remember, no babies running around" I tutted moving my head away from his kisses

"Ya ya but we always use protection come on!" he said stroking my hips.

"Dallas no baby making now cmon you big baby." I joked

"Dallas huh? What happened to daddy?" he laughed again. I slapped his arm in return

"Great now I have to call my dad something else now!"

"Good you can only call me and daddy and our future kids." he said. I giggled at his response, thinking of a cute family that we would have together

"I know tough Dallas Winston don't like kids, and your dad doesnt want them running around yet, but when you're ready I'll be ready for you."

"AWWW! YOUR SO SWEET" I leaned towards his lips, "daddy" and gave him a loving kiss.