Dallas~Cheater

_Johnny's Pov:_

I walked to school from Y/n's place and I was heartbroken to see her like that. She had big, puffy eyes that were red from crying. She was wearing sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt that had stains on it. Her hair was slicked back into a bun, but you could tell it was greasy implying she hadn't showered in a while. I couldnt believe it. I couldnt believe Dal. I mean he loved her SO much. Wouldnt shut up about her. I mean I love Y/n, but Dallas would talk about her 24/7 non stop. Thats how I knew he loved her. I wondered why he messed it all up. I decided to skip school today and look for Dal. Hadnt seen him since he told me what happened and ran out of the house cursing under his breath. I checked Buck's and the first thing I saw was a passed out Dallas. I walked up to him and shook him a bit.

"Hey Dal. Its me Johnny."

"hmmm.. hey man." he already sounded horrible. He sat up and he had big,dark bags under his eyes, and he started growing little stubble on the lower half of his face. Dal and Y/n both hated facial hair. I guess it was too much work or pain to clean himself up. He reeked of alcohol and his clothes had orange stains on it. I didnt want to know the answer to what it was, so I didnt ask.

"How you doing Dal?" I asked sadly

'ughhhhhhh.... I FUCKED UP MAN! I FUCKING FUCKED UP!" Dal said as he repeatedly slammed his head on the counter. 

"Dal stop. Your gonna get a concussion or smth."

"I dont give fuck. I lost everything. The gang wont speak to me. Lost my girl. MY FUCKING LOVE OF MY LIFE. I fucking lost everything. I know your js here to check up on me, but I know ur fucking pissed at me. I would be too." Dal was right. I was pissed at him. He did ruin it with Y/n, but I was his bud. Cant leave your friends alone cant ya?

"C'mon Dal. Its alright. Everything will be fine and-" 

"NO IT WONT JOHNNY! EVERYTHING WONT BE FINE! I LOST IT ALL I CANT FUCKING HANDLE THIS! IM JS GONNA DIE ONE DAY FUCKING ALONE AND SHIT AND-"

"DALLY STOP IT!" I yelled. I dont normally yell, hell it scared me when I did it. Dal shook a bit then just hung his head low. "Dal you cant say stuff like that. Yes Dal you did fuck up. Yes everybody is down or pissed at you but it doesnt mean you should act like this. You should be working on apologizing to everybody and trying to better the situation! Maybe after you gain everybody's trust, you can probably try talking to Y/n. If things go downhill, it doesnt mean to jump to conclusions and continue going down! Get your ass up, get clean, sober up, and start working!" I yelled while pointing up the satirs. Dal looked at me and he hesitated going upstairs, but he did what he was told. No one tells Dallas Winston to do. I wonder ehat changed.

After a while, I told Dal I was leaving and headed out of the bar. I was on my way to the Curtis residence when I heard a load roar coming behind me. I felt my pockets to see if I hsd my blade which luckily I did. The scos closed there car doors, and approached me with big grins on their faces.

"Look Randy! We got ourselves a greaser!"

"Hey Bob? Aint this the weak greasling we beat up a couple months ago?" Oh great. It was Bob and Randy. Two socs who were alcoholics and loved fighting greasers. Bob gave me a huge gash on my cheek with those cold,metal rings.

"Hey look I aint lookin for a fight. Can yall just leave me alone?" I asked too tired to defend for my life.

 "Hmmm... I think NOT!" he yelled as he swung a right hook on my cheek causing me to stuble. Bob and Randy both charged at me once I fell to the floor and crumbled into a ball. Suddenly the kicking stopped once somebody tapped Bob's shoulder. Bob turned around and was instantly met with a punch straight to the nose.

"THAT'S FOR MAKING MY FRIEND BLEED, THATS FOR YOU SOCS RUINING OUR LIVES, AND.. THATS FOR ME!" Dal shouted as he punched and funally kneed Bob in his area making him Randy leave terrified.

a/n: the last paragraph!🥰🥰 iykyk (10 things i hate abt u)