Dallas Winston- Hula Dancer

"Dally? What's your favorite Disney movie?" I asked my boyfriend, Dallas. We were laying in my bed, while I played with his soft hair and him cuddled up to me. Winston has been my best friend ever since we were little kids. He stood up to some Socs for me and introduced me to his whole gang. Ever since then Dally and I have always been close. It shocked nobody in the gang when we announced that we had just started dating. Everybody said "It's about time" or "I thought you guys were already dating." 

"I think I like Lilo and Stitch." Dally answered.

"NO WAY! I LOVE Lilo and Stitch!"

"You know you are kinda like Lilo." 

"Did you know I'm a hula dancer?"

"Really? I didn't know.. When's your next gig? Ima show up and be the biggest fan. I'll bring you those flower necklaces too!" he said with a smirk.

"Aww Dal! Ok I think my next showcase is next week on Saturday. It starts at 8.00 p.m sharp, so don't be late." I answered with a small snicker.

"You know you remind me of Stitch. Reckless but adorable!" I said with a cute little giggle while I booped his nose.

"Now doll, I ain't adorable" he said with a stern face, "But, if Stitch and Lilo are best friends, that means you and me are best friends." he gave me a cute little grin and mocked me by booping my nose.

"CAN YOU LOVE BIRDS QUIET DOWN!? SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO STUDY!" Pony yelled.

"WERE ALSO TRYING TO WATCH MICKEY. I CAN"T WATCH IT IF I HEAR GIGGLES OVER MICKEY" Two shouted which made me and Dally laugh. He pecked my lips and we headed out to the living room to hangout with the guys.

THE SHOWCASE

I was behind the stage putting on my makeup, doing my hair, getting dressed, and accessorizing myself. I had a red top, a vibrant yellow skirt, and my green leaf lei that fell over my body (pic above). I peeked behind the curtains to see if the gang and Dally were there. As expected, I saw all the boys taking up the whole front row of seats and saw they each had a flower lei in their hands. Dally had a bag next to him, but I didn't know what was in it yet.

"Y/n, are you ready to go on stage?" my instructor asked me.

"Yup! Can't wait" I responded with a huge smile.

I got into my pose and the music began. I swayed my hips to the music and my hands and arms began to tell a story. This hasn't been my first performance, but it was the first time performing for my "brothers" and my boyfriend. I continued to move, but I caught Dally staring at me with a smile bigger than the whole wide world. It made me smile more, and I heard the music start to slow down. I finished in my ending pose and everybody started to cheer, clap, and throw flowers on the stage. Pony, Soda, and Darry threw roses at me while Two and Steve threw their leis on the stage. After I got off stage, Dally met up with me and pulled me into a ginormous hug and kissed me.

"Wow! You looked so beautiful up there and you danced wonderfully!"

"Thanks Dal!" I responded with a kiss.

"I have this for you.." Dal handed me the small bag and I opened it up.

I was shocked to see that Dal had bought me squishmallows of the characters from the movie

I was shocked to see that Dal had bought me squishmallows of the characters from the movie. It had 5 Stitch plushies and 1 Lilo. It was adorable and I engulfed him in a huge hug. He put his lei on me and kissed me softly and with passion.

"Dal this is so sweet! You didn't have to do this." I said with a smile brighter than the sun.

"I know but I just wanted to do something for ya and I thought you would like it." he said with nervous chuckle as he scratched his neck. 

"AWW DAL THIS IS SO NICE!!"

"Im neva nice doll." He said with a smirk

"Ok fine I'll be nice. Dal you wanna keep the Elvis Stitch?"

He looked around to check is surroundings and he snatched the Stitch out of my hands. I laughed and he shut me up with a long, emotional kiss. 

"Look at the J.D going all soft." Steve whistled as me and Dally pulled apart.

"Ur lucky there's a lady present, ass face." Dal sneered.

I giggled and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. We walked out of the place and we headed back to the Curtis residence.

"Hey doll.." 

"What's up?"

"I love you."

"I love you too!"