Dallas~ Lake

It was a hot day here in Tulsa. Above 100 degrees and all they guys except my brother Darry were cramped up in our house. Steve and Two, being idiots, tackled each other and broke our fan that was the only working cooling machine in the house. The A.C broke due to overheating and Dar was the only one who knew how to fix it. I was sprawled out on the couch with my boyfriend, Dally, while the other guys were in the kitchen drinking all the water.

"DAL" I groaned, "IT'S SO HOT AND IM BURNING UP!"

"Babe you're always hot!"he replied which made me blush and my cheeks got even hotter than before.

"HEY LOVEBIRDS! The lake is open, so get your lovey-dovey butts up and get in the car!" Two yelled. Dallas slapped his Two's head as I ran into my room to pack and change into my bathing suit. I came out of my room with a bag full of towels, change of clothes, and sunblock.

"Alright lets hit the road and get our swim on!" Steve yelled and we all jumped into the car. I was the last person to get in the car, but there were no seats available.

"How are we all supposed to fit in here?" I asked disappointedly.

"Doll you always got a free space here!" Dal answered while patting his lap. I chuckled, got on his lanp, and we headed towards the refreshing, cool body of water.

Once we arrived, the boys all stripped leaving them in their boxers while I lathered myself in lotion being cautious of the Sun.

"Need some help darling?" Dal asked. He was only in his boxers and it made my jaw drop to the floor. The man had an 8 pack, muscles were defined, and he just looked handsome as hell.

" Yes p-please." I stuttered still staring.

"Eyes are up here doll" he chuckled to himself and lathered the lotion on my backside and giving me a massage. Occasionally he would rub my butt, but knew my brothers would kill him if they saw. After waitimg for the sunblock to settle Dal and I jumped off the dock together, canonballing into the water and splashing everyone.

"CHICKEN FIGHT!!!" Two yelled and everybody agreed. I was on Dally, Johnny holding up Pony, and Soda on Steve's shoulders. It was harder than a normal chicken fight because we had an extra pair, but we all had a blast playing and laughing with each other.

For the next couple hours we stayed at the lake having the time of our lives. Dal and I decided to walk around together along the shore watching the sunset. We picked a spot to watch the sun go down, but to our surprise their was a swing.

"LOOK DAL!" I shouted with excitement

"SHHH! Dont want the guys to find us!" he said and winked.

I blushed and got on the swing. It was a pretty big, wooden swing that both me and Dal could sit on. He walked towards the swing and sat right next to me. He pushed the swing and it rocked us slowly and peacefully. We watched the sunset go down, and right before it turned dark, Dal and I decided to go for 1 more swim.

"Cmere doll" Dal motioned me towards him and I swam there. Once I got to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held my legs as they were wrapped around his torso. He kissed me slowly and I felt butterflies flying around in my stomach. We pulled apart and rested our foreheads on each others.

"You trust me doll?" I nodded and he said, "Ok hold your breath and trust me alright?"

"Ok Dal I trust you." I replied with a smile feeling a bit nervous and anxious. But those thoughts went away once we were both underwater. I was shocked until I felt his lips on mine. He gave me an underwater kiss and it was weird but pleasant. We didnt break apart until we reached the surface. I smiled at him and he gave me a little kiss on my nose until he slowly went to my jaw. He kissed my jaw and neck, as I tousled with his wet, brown hair. Before we could do anything else we were interuppted by shouting.

"I FOUND THEM!" Steve yelled interrupting our little make out. Dal and I swam out to the shore and once we got out of the water we smacked Steve's head.

"OW!"

"Next time think before you ruin our moment" Dally growled. I giggled and we walked back to the gang. We collected our stuff and got into the car. The car ride home was filled with jokes, laughters, and music in the background. Dal and I were in the back while I sat on his lap again.

"We should go back to that place more often" he whispered sending shivers down my spine

"It can be our little hiding spot." I answered whispering in his ear then biting it. He laughed at me and held my wait tightly.

"I love you!"

"I love you too babe. With all the stars in the sky and all the fish in the sea." he said in my neck. but everybody heard him.

"Aww Dal!" I said and everybody else hollered at us.

"Oh hush! I love my girl and I dont give a fuck about what yall say!" he replied proudly.

We arrived and I tackled Dally into a bear hug after we cleaned up and we slowly drifted to sleep.