Soda~ Stutter

I was relaxing at my boyfriend's house, Sodapop, and talking amongst them. Soda had been really anxious lately and has been out a lot. When I mean he's out, he doesn't go to work, or he leaves right after dinner. I don't know why, but I don't want to think of anything bad or think he's doing suspicious things. Steve and Dally were going to take me to a rodeo tonight since Soda said he couldn't make it. After a few hours passed, Dal and Steve drove me to the rodeo and we had a great time! I laughed so hard because a man flew off his bull and it caused me to spit out my Coke! Of course I felt bad for the guys but it was hilarious. The rodeo ended quickly and Dally dropped Steve and I at the lot. Hw probably was hesding to Bucks, and then I saw Soda. He was sitting on the park bench alone and his knees were bouncing at a speedy pace.

"Hey Steve, you go home I'm gonna check on Soda."

"Ok sis, get home safe!" I kissed him in the cheek as we seperated and then I walked up to Soda.

"Hey Y/n," he looked down.

"Hey bubs, what going on?"

"I messed up..I can't get anything right!" he said as he put his head in his palms.

"Pepsi, what do you mean?"

"Y/n, can we talk? Like seriously?" those words scared me and my heart started beating faster.

"Sure bubs. Just tell me what's wrong."

"Well I've been thinking for a long time and I think-"

"Soda are you breaking up with me?" I cried. Tears raced down my hot cheeks. I didn't want to break up! I love him and he loves me, I thought?

"NO! no no no no no... I was wondering maybe if y-you would," he got down on 1 knee. I gasped and put my hands on my chest. My breath was taken and I was very excited.

"M-maybe yo-you would like to be my f-forever girl and be the 1?"

I jumped up and down shaking my head yes thousands of times

"SODAPOP PATRICK CURTIS I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR FOREVER GIRL!"

He exhaled and sighed, "Oh my gosh! I thought you were going to turn me down. See I had this big plan, fancy dinner, better ring, and it would be by the fountain. But all my plans were ruined because the fountain is being renovated and the ring I picked got sold to a higher bidder. Baby I'm so sorry.''

"Sorry!? I love this! You're my forever boy now and it was a lovely surpirse!" I kissed his lips, cheeks, forhead and hands. We held our hands tightly as we walked home and I smiled at the thought of me becoming Y/n Curtis

5 months later:
Soda and I couldn't wait any longer so we decided on a church wedding with our gang and some of our other close family and friends. That dream of me becoming Y/n Curtis came true on May 16th, 1964.

a/n sorry it was a little rushed but hope u enjoyed!!!!