Marry You

Dally's Pov

It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do. Y/n and I were walking around talking about our life the suddenly an idea popped into my head.

"Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you," I said staring into her eyes. She turned her head in shock and held eye contact.

"Maybe...Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice?" I questioned myself. I mean we did just leave the bar.

"Who cares, baby, I think I wanna marry you!" I said energetically

"Well, I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go?" she said with a spark in her eyes.

"No one will know, oh, come on girl! Who cares if we're trashed, got a pocket full of cash we can blow!" I picked her up and spun us around. She grabbed my hand and lead the way.

She stopped infront of me and asked, "Are you sure?"

"Don't say no, just say yeah! And we'll go!"

"If you're ready, like I'm ready!" she nodded.

"I'll go get a ring, let the choir bells sing" I said as I ran into the nearest pawn shop. I spotted a beautiful ring, but it was overpriced. So doing the usual, I stole it. I met her once again and we ran to the chapel.

"So what ya wanna do? Let's just run, girl
If we wake up and you wanna break up, that's cool. No, I won't blame you, it was fun, girl"

"Dally no! I'm not regretting this! I love you." she said giving me a reassuring kiss.

"Don't say no! Just say yeah, and we'll go off and live our lives together!" she told me as we walked into the place. It was a cute little place, a little run down, but it will do.

We got called up and we stood in front of the priest.

"Do you, Dallas Winston, take Y/n L/n to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"Just say I do" I thought.

"I do."

"Do you, Y/n L/n, take Dallas Winston to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Tell me right now, baby. Tell me right now, baby, baby. Just say I do" I thought to myself again.

"I do." she beamed

"By the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife! Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Winston!"

She jumped into my arms and gave me a long, passionate kiss filled with love. I dipped her down, and then we ran out of the chapel.

"We're MARRIED!" she yelled into the streets laughing. I pulled her into my arms and we held each other as it started to lightly pour.

"I love you Y/n Winston."

"I love you my husband!"

We ran to the Curtis house to spread the cheerful news.