Dallas~ Blushing

a/n: this is kinda short but rlly cute tho!

So what if Dally and I fight, yell, and get at each others throats? Doesnt mean we cant be all flirty and friendly. I would never tell a living soul, but Im head over heels for Dallas Winston. Is it his dangerous attitude, his scent of cologne and cigarettes, or is it the fact that he looks like a literal angel? It is all of the above. The only reason me and Dal fight is because either one of us is flirting and we dont like it, or one of us is doing stupid and we get protectvie. We flirt with each other constantly, but it never goes anywhere as I wish it would. But today that all changed...

couple hours ago:

Dal and I were sitting next to each other at the Curtis residency while we watched TV together and while the others were playing a board game on the floor. I was talking to him about my day while he absent mindedly played with starnds of my hair.

"Like that's mind blowing to me right!?" I asked finishing my story

"huh? Oh yeah that crazy!" he replied confused, but I decided to mess with him.

"Fr. I mean nobody has perfect, dark brown eyes, and besutiful, soft hair. And nobody is as tall as him or tuff or buff. I mean.. nobody besides you." I winked trying to hold in my laughter.

Dallas starred at me with wide eyes and pink and red colors approaching his face.

"Are you blushing?" I asked teasingly

"n-no" he coughed amd stuttered which made me giggle.

"are you sureeee?"

"N-no im not i-its just the cold... and back up IM NOT BLUSHING!"

"well.." I leaned closer, my lips nearly touching his ear. " how about.."

"h-how bout w-hAt?" he said with a voice crack and cleared his throat. I played with his a hair a bit and answered.

"How about.. we get burgers for dinner?" I asked sitting back in my chair with a huge grin on my face, proud of myself making him blush.

"AWW FOR THE LOVE!-" Dally whined while he grabbed the nearest pillow and whacked me in the head with it.

"WTH!"

"PAYBACK IS A BITCH!"

"Dallas Winston you are going to regret that!"

"OH YEAH!? Your going to regret making me feel.. WEIRD!" he yelled with a hint of confused in his tone

I couldnt hold it in anymore. He was getting too cute and I let my instincts take over.

"Well Im gonna regret this sooner or later"

"What do you-?" I cut him off by pressing my lips on to his spft, plump lips.

The kiss was magical. It felt like the world stopped moving and it was only us as we held each other tight sharing this precious moment. But suddenly we heard roaring, cheering, and clapping. We pulled apart confused, but realized that we were still with the gang and they realized everything. I turned pink and red and Dally must have too.

"AAWW LOOK, THE LOVEY DOVEYS ARE BLUSHING!"