Dallas~ Fear pt.2

I was a mess, a complete wreck. It's been 2 days since Dallas cheated and slapped me. I remember when I got to my room I threw every picture of us together at my wall and collected all his belongings into a shoe box. I stuffed all his shirts into a garbage bag, and what hurt the most was taking off his jewlery. He gave me his St.Christopher on our first date, and he gave me his ring when he first said 'I love you'. I haven't eaten, showered, or slept. Not sleeping was killing me and draining my while body. Everytime I would try to sleep, I could feel Dallas' arms around my waist, hearing him say sweet nothings in my ear. It made me hysterical and broken.

Dally's Pov:
I'm drunk and alone. I'm sad and alone. I'm lonely. 'Why did I slap her?' those words repeated in my head 24/7. Those words she yelled in my face too played again in a timeless loop. Did she really mean those things? She seemed hurt and I didn't even know what I did! I know I slapped her, and I know that was a shitty move, but I needed her to stop. I thought she loved me. If she did, then she wouldn't have said those things! WHY DID I SLAP HER THOUGH! The gang is blocking me away from her, but I just need to see her. Her smile. Her cute, little laugh. Her face. Her everything.
After contemplating for a while, I built up the courage to see her. It was night, so I had to watch out for Socs. But luck wasn't on my side. 5 guys came out of the car and I tried defending myswlf as much as I could. After they left, I stumbled throught the Curtis household and the attention was all on me.

"Holy shit Dal! What happened?" Pony said shocked.

"Doesn't matter where is she?"

"I don't think that's a good idea Dal." he responded. I could sense that he was still upset at me, but he also felt guilt and pity.

"She's in her room. Nobody hasnt been in there."

"Alright." I once again stumbled through the hallway and to her door. I knocked and got a harsh response.

"DARREL CURTIS LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" she yelled and threw something at the door. I jumped a little before I spoke to her.

"Princess, it's me." I heard sobs on the other side of the door and shuffling. I thought she was going to the answer the door, but I was wrong. I heard her struggling while trying to open her window, so I started to kick down her door. I was successfull and saw her mid escape through her window. Her eyes were blood shot, with big, puffy bags, and her hair was put in a messy bun. She also had her duffel bag hung on her arm implying she was going to run away. Multiple rivers came running down her face once she saw me, and my heart shattered even more.

"princess.."

"GO AWAY!"

"NO! WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS!"

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ASKING ME THIS! I SHOULD'VE KNOWN YOU WOULD NEVER TAKE RESPONSIBILITY! UGH I HATE YOU!"

"Y/n what the fuck do you mean!?"

She crawled back into her room and stormed up to me and poking my chest.

"You fucking pig. You cheat. You destroyed me. You want me to act like it's all rainbows and unicorns!"

"WHEN THE FUCK DID I CHEAT ON YOU!" I shouted. Why would she think that!? If mad could get madder, that was her.

"OH MY GOD! YOU ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW! REMEMBER THE GIRL GRINDING UP ALL ON YOU! YOU WERE WEARING A FUCKING BLINFOLD!"

"YOU PUT THE FUCKING BLINDFOLD ON ME AND DANCED ON ME! NO OTHED GIRL WAS ON ME!"

"what?" she questioned with a raspy voice.

"You came up behind me and put on the blindfold. You just sat on my lap and danced to the music! What are you talking about!?"

She jumped due to my shouting and more tears rolled down her face. I grabbed her arms and wrapped her in my arms. Her arms hesitantly wrapped around my torso and I felt complete. I missed her so fucking much. Her body was shaking, so I set us on her bed, and she looked up to me with pink, red eyes.

"Y-you were a-at the bar because Curly told me you were there, and then I s-saw a girl on you and your hands w-were touching her and-and you almost kissed her before I pulled off her wig." she told me sobbing her heart out. This whole thing was a mistake. I thought the girl on me was her, and she thought I was cheating.

"Oh doll, I should've known it wasn't you. Her kisses weren't as sweet as yours, and her dancing wasn't good, an-and I should've known it wasn't the love of my life. Oh god doll I'm so fucking sorry. I love you so much, oh babydoll please forgive me." I sobbed kissing her forehead between the words I told her. I meant everything. I didn't want to lose her. I couldn't. She's my everything.

"Oh Dally," she sobbed and held me tight like there was no tomorrow, "I'm so stupid! I love you Dal. I meant none of the words I said. None of it! I was just angry and oh babe I love you too. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. Dally I love you so much!" she replied and kissed me lovingly. Her lips were like the kissing puzzle pieces to my lonely lips. We pulled apart and I just held her in my arms to show that I could never lose her.

"Babydoll I'm so sorry I hit you. I'm the worst boyfriend ever. No man should ever hit a girl. Especially the one he loves." I cried hysterically into her shoulder.

"I forgive you babe. I'm sorry too."

Y/n Pov

We held each other for a couple of minutes before I went up to go to my dresser. I grabbed his necklace and ring and put them both back on. Dally smiled and took off his shirt and handed it to me. I gladly pulled it on and snuggled into his bare, chiseled chest. He put his arm around my waist and held me tight, never breaking contact.

"I love you babygirl. You're my everything."

"You're my forever love and everything too."