Dallas~Plushies

1968: Dal is 20 and youre 19 turning 20.

I couldnt believe it! My amazing, handsome, charming boyfriend bought me the best birthday gift ever! Forst he surprised me with a wonderful birthday party, and now he is holding 2 plane tickets to Tokyo. I couldnt believe it! I squealed so loud, hugged him, and gave him tiny little pecks all over.

"DAL ILYSM! How did you get tickets to Tokyo? IN JAPAN!" I asked with excitement.

"Well I got a promotion lately and saved up some money. I knew you would love it and I wanted to travel with you!  he replied holding the side of my arms. My heart was beating a thousand times faster and my stomach started doing cartwheels. 

"THANK YOU DAL THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUUU!!!" I yelled while running to my room and started packing immediately.  Our trip was going to start in 2 days. I made a list of everything I was packing of me and Dal's and made a list of what I wanted to do.

"Cmon babe. You aint gotta pack now... How bout some birthday cuddles!? Limited edition that only comes once a year!" He said in a teasing tone. I shot out from my bed and jumped right onto him. He walked over to the couch and we cuddled watching some of our favorite movies.

"How are u so perfect?" I asked as I ran my thumb over his cheek. He kissed my nose and replied.

"How did I get so lucky?" We finished the movie and fell asleep. The next day was chaotic. I turned on my super organizer mode and started packing. I made sure I checked everything off my packing list and helped Dally too. We were going to stay there for a week and a half so we prepped everything we thoguht we would need snd I made sure everything was tucked in neatly and properly. We got to the airport, checked in, and headed to Tokyo. On the plane ride, I fell asleep on Dally's shoulder snd I could feel his kisses on the top of my head.

"Y/n wake up! We landed!" Dal shook me awake. I adjusted and realized that we were in a whole different continent and country! Japan was so cool! The lights, the peopls, everything about it was amazing and breath taking. We checked into the hotel and slept that whole day due to jet lag. The next days we tried so many different foods, toured ancient monuments, and visited beautiful places. Little did I know Dal had another surpirse for me.

"Hey doll! I want to take you somewhere!" I nodded really wuickly and was excited for the surprise.  After maybe 15 minutes of driving we pulled up to an amusement looking park and I started yelling so loud.

" OMG OMG OMG ITS HELLO KITTY LAND! WE'RE AT SANRIO PUROLAND! DALLYILOVEYOUSOMUCHYPHRTHEBESTBPYFRIENDEVER! BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER!"

I jumped out of the car and pulled Dally with me. He seemed surprised and happy that I loved his gift. We bought our tickets and walked around. We saw hello kitty and friends walking around and I had to get a picture. My melody, Kuromi, and hello kitty stood next to us and I was smiling hugely and hugging Dal. Dal hugged me back and grinned in the photo. I thanked them and we continued our walking. The place was absolutely adorable! The inside decorations were bright and colorful, the food was so delicious, and we went on many rides. As many hours passed, we headed towards the gift shop. Dal and I sepereated our ways looking at the cute gifts and plushies. I picked out a set of pajamas that were my melody and kuromi and had a hello kitty squishmallow in my other hand. I also picked up so lme skincare because who wouldn't!? I looked around for Dal and saw him looking around. I smiled and walked up to him. but I didnt know he had a whole badket with him. 

"Y/N LOOK AT THESE! THEYRE SO CUTE LIKE THIS ONE LOOKS ALL DANGEROUS AND THIS ONE LOOKS LIKE AN ANGEL. THIS IS US! U GOT MORE OF THEM BECAUSE..." He continued to ramble on and I admired him. The jd hood obsessing over Sanrio plushies. The man whose criminal record is longer than a mile bought me tickets for me. I knew that he loved me and I loved him too. We bought all the stuff we had picked up and a little more. We also bought some tiny gifts for the gang for when we retunred.

Sadly our trip had to come to an end and we were both a little sad. We loved it here! The food was incredible and everyone was so nice. Theyre technologies and way of living was so unique. As much as I loved it here, I missed my family and the gang. We got on the plane and watched as Tokyo slowly dissapeared behind us and we were in the air. I snuggled up to Dallas and whispered to him. 

"I love you. Your everything I could ever ask for."

"I love you too princess. Happy birthday! Now rest those pretty eyes of yours." he replied and kissed my lips. 

I drifted to sleep slowly in the hands of my adorable, cute, and perfect boyfriend.