Dallas~Cheater

I slammed the door infront of my boyfriend's face, no, my ex boyfriend's face. He started banging on the door begging me to let me in, but I was too heartbroken to ever see his face again. He started yelling through the door trying to explain, but I was too tired for excuses.

"DALLY! I asked to take break! YOU AGRRED! WE WERE ON BREAK! IT DOESNT MEAN FIND THE ANOTHER GIRL AND FUCK HER! While you were with that SKANK, I was thinking to myself 'how we can save our relationship and how we can overcome these fucking obstacles'!!!" I screamed while tears violently poured out of my face.

"Y/N I WAS DRUNK LEMME EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED LET ME IN!" Dally begged but I refused to let down my walls now.

" No Dal. You havent even tried apologizing yet. All you've done is try to explain to me what happened. Do you think my feelings aren't hurt! I loved you Dal, you took advantage of it, you broke me." I cried hysterically.

"I ACTUALLY WALKED IN ON YOU! DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKED UP THAF IS!? HAVING TO SEE YOUR BOYFRIEND WITH SOME OTHER CHICK!?"

" THE ONLY REASON WHY WE WERE ON THIS BREAK WAS BC YOU WERE FLIRTING WITH TWO!"

"NO I WASNT!! If it werent for Two-Bit, youd prolly still be fucking a different girl right now! SEE DALLAS! YOU KEEP MAKING EXCUSES!"

"Y/N I'm so-"

"Dal go home. Im done. Im not letting you in and youre not going to stay on my porch all night."

"Y/n just let me i-" he said as he pounded the door slowly.

"Bye Dallas."

I ran to bed, cuddled up into a ball, and cried myself to sleep thinking I lost my best friend and my boyfriend. I loved him.. I thought he loved me.. I fell asleep to myself doubting everything he said or done for me while tears flooded my eyes, falling rapidly down my cheeks.

The next couple mornings were awful. Dallas' arms werent wrapped around me. They were probably on some other broad right now. I walked slowly to my kitchen and made myself breakfast. The doorbell rang and I peeked out my window to see who it was. It was Johnny, he looked like he had been crying for hours. I opened the door and instantly Johnny wrapped his arms around me giving me a sympathetic hug. Im positive that Dally told Johnny about what happened considering Johnny and him were really close.

"Are yoy Ok? Gosh, Im SOOO SORRY that happened Y/n. He shouldn't have done it. He didnt mean to!" Johnny said trying to make me feel better. I gave him a sad smile and replied.

"Im not doing so well Johnnycakes. Thanks for checking up. I agree he shouldn't have done it, but he already did and the past is in the past."

"But Y/n-"

"Johnny, I'll still hangout with the gang and stuff, but Im not ready to see Dallas." Johnny knew I was for sure broken because I have never called Dal "Dallas". But when I did, it was only when I was in a mood or really pissed off.

"Well I better get going. I still got school,but I missed ya. Hope ya feel better." he said as he gave me a big hug before her left.

"Thanks Johnnycakes. Have a good day and be safe!"