The Way You Look At Me (smut)

slight smut

"We'll keep it on the ground right there next to our clothes" Dallas smirked

Dally had just taken me out om a very nice, luxurious date for our anniversary. One of my many other gifts was lingerie. I wasn't surprised at all, so now it was my turn to show him I loved him. I pushed him into our room and locked thr door. I changed into my new set and sat on the bed infront of Dal.

"Do what you want to me, nobody gotta know" I said curving my lips into a smirk. His eyes filled with lust as I moved my body ever so lightly.

"You know I'm really good at puttin' on a show" he grinned and started playing with my straps.

"Not so fast, I think we need to slow down
Oh, baby, pay attention, listen to my voice. Pick your position, baby, I'll give you the choice"

He grasped my shoulders and brought me to my knees. I started going down on him.

"I know you like it 'cause you're makin' all that noise"

"Ohh-mph" he grunted

"The way you look at me when you're on your knees. Girl, let me see those eyes"

I looked at him as he finished and pulled me back onto the bed. That night a new dent was made in our wall, and the rest of the weekend I couldn't walk. Did I care? No! Of course I didn't;)