Dallas~Cheater

I love her. I love her. I love her. I repeated that in ym head countless times. Johnny thanked me for saving his life and I just felt the need tk hug him So thats what I did.I felt him tense up. but he slowly wrapped his arms around me returning the hug

"Thanks man. Im glad to have you as buddy." I said as I messed his hair up a bit. I saw him give me a small smile and that made me feel better.

"Your welcome Dal. Just want everything to get better! Cmon lets go."

We walked towards the Curtis house and I hesitantly walked on the porch. Johnny opened the door and all the guys looked horrible. Two wasnt near any beer and had a serious face, Steve looked grumpy and wasnt shoving a cake down his throat like usuallly. Soda didnt have his happy go lucky face anymore, and Darry and Pony werent at each others throats. I think thats a good thing but it just wasnt normal. It wasnt normal because she wasn't here. They all turned there heads toward the door and stared at me. It was a mix of relief and anger. Relief becauee they knee I was alive, but anger because of the current situation.

"Hey guys! Look whos.. here!" Johnny said trying to be cheerful as each of the guys approached me slowly. Steve instantly tried attacking me, but Pony and Soda held him back. Suddenly they all started yelling, shouting, and swearing at me throwing words at me. It was all too much for me to handle so I sat down as they continued to cuss me out. This probably went on for about a good, but loud 10 minutes.

"Yall done?" I asked looking up slowly. I felt shitty l. I knew that but I wanted to work on my apologies and like Johnny said 'better the situation'. 

"DALLAS IM GOING TO KILL YOU RIGHT AFTER DARRY UNCUFFS ME FROM THE DAMN FRIDGE!!" Steve yelled from the kitchen. During thr violent yelling Steve kept tyring to attack me, so Dar decided to handcuff him to thr fridge. Steve and Y/n were really close because they were like 2nd cousins or considering themselves as siblings. I spoke up but didnt know how to start it.

"Hold your horses and lemme explain. I fucked up its, no shit that I did. I dont know wtf I was thinking at the time but I couldnt help it. I was drunk and stupid. Very drunk, when I couldve been drunk in love around her. I started flirting with the borad making sure it didnt go too far but the drinks kept coming. Once I think she even fucking durgged my drink. This may soumd stupid now but Im telling yall the truth. I love her. I fucking do. I dont care if she doesnt loves me back. Hell I just want the whole world to know and shout that she's my girl." I started feeling tears at the verge of falling, and I let them fall to let the gang know how I really felt. "Im fucking broken. I feel sick physically and mentally not seeing that angelic face and adorable laugh. Hell I miss every little detail I can recall and it breaks my heart. Look you dont have to forgive me now, but I really want to apologize and and basicallg beg for your forgivenss. I need her." I started crying slowly as I finsihed up my speech. All the guys went to the kitchen and discuss because Steve was also in there. Steve came in the room and I stood up about to talk to him. He slapped me across the face, but I didnt do anything. I let him do it. I deserved it. 

"All right man, we frogive you right now, not fully but we'll healp you. I dont wanna see her fucking hurt like this again, but if I do, I swear youre going to regret it." Steve replied and gave me a pat on the shoulder. All the guys nodded and my face had a grin reaching the sides of my ears.

"Well thats 6 down, now the important 1. How the hell am I gonna do that." I doubtfully chuckled as I covered my face with my hands.

"Well I know where shes staying and maybe we can set yall up?" Pony said and I shot my head up. He told me the plan and I went back to Bucks and got ready. Pony was going to tell Y/n to mert up at the lake, where we first met and had our first kiss. I'm not all romantic and lovey-dovey but I'll do if for her. I just need to apologize. Dont care if she doesnt take me back, sure Ill be devasted and heartbroken, but I just need her back in my life.