Dallas~Get Away

The smell of Bucks hit me strongly as I walked in hand in hand with my boyfriend, Dally. There was a huge party occuring at Bucks, so we decided to go and make and appearance. I usually don't like these things, but the whole gang was going and so was Johnny. I knew Johnny and Pony don't drink as much like me so we usually are the sober ones and stick together. Dally came back with 2 beers, and I hesitantly accepted it. He grinned and gave me a kiss.

"I'm gonna go find Shepherd!" he yelled over the booming music.

"Alright be safe!" I yelled back and gave him a peck. He winked at me and weaved his way through the crowd. Johnny, Pony. and I were sitting on the couch together while we talked about random things like sunsets or dream vacations.

2 hours later:

The party was starting to die down, and Ponyboy fell asleep on Johnny's shoulder, and Johnny ,who looked half asleep, was slowly falling asleep on Pony. Many people were stumbling out of the bar and leaving once Buck stopped serving drinks. I decided to look for Dally and go home since it was really late. I found him at the pool table with Curly and was walking up to him until some broad started touching him. I froze and hid behind a wall to see what Dally would do. He smiled and slowly turned around, but his smile dropped once he saw a different girl. She started gliding her fingers up his arm, but Dally pushed her away with the pool stick. On the inside I was fuming with anger because she thinks she can touch my man, but I was proud of Dally staying loyal. I resumed my angery state once I saw the girl touch Dally's torso and lower her hands to his waistline. He was about to push her away, but I immediately stormed over there.

"Who do you think you are!'' I yelled

"I'm Sylvia, bitch, who are you!?"

Then I knew who she was. Dally hated her guts, so I hated her too. She's the reason why he had trust issues. Incapable of love. She cheated. She broke him. How could she hurt him!? I could go on and on but I joined back into our fight.

"I'm Dal's fucking girlfriend, bitch!" I mocked her.

She swung at me, but luckily I dodged her. I grabbed her wrist and her neck collar and pushed her to the ground. I sat on top of her and started beating the hell out of her. She squirmed her way out of my grip, but I kicked her back to the ground and got back to my sitting position. I grabbed her right arm with my right wrist, put my left arm under hers, and twisted my body going for a submission. Lucky for me I had Jiu-jitsu training for a while when I was younger and remembered some of it. I laid my self back and had her arm firmly on my chest. I held her arm until I heard her screaming and a *pop*. (this is an arm bar btw). I dislocated her arm and she screamed and cried as she left the bar with her friends.

I got up, dusted my skirt, and walked over to Dal. His beer was shattered on the floor, his mouth wide open, and eyes filled with shock.

"What's wrong babes?" I asked interlocking mg fingers with his.

He pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head. I giggled as he put me on his back and spun around in circles.

"Baby when did you learn that!?"

"That!? Pftt just a little protection that I learned from Jiu-jitsu. Parents were worried about my safety, so I learned how to defend myself."

He kissed me passionately and snaked his hand around my back. He lowered it to where my butt was. I gave him a look, but he squeezed it anyway, and I let out a squeal.

"You're my tough girl aren't ya?"

"Yup! And you're my tough boy!" I responed with a light laugh.

"Babes I'm never leaving ya," he told me. He looked me deep in the eyes before he kissdd me. His eyes held hope and excitement inside them. I held his face and kissed him once more.

"I know you won't leave me. Neither will I. But if you screw up, I'll do that," implying my fight with Sylvia, "to your ass!" I said as a joke but with a little seriousness. He laughed and walked me to his room.

"Now babe why would I ever do that?'' he smirked. He pulled me into the room proving to me that he loved me in his own special way ;).