Dallas~TikTok

*set in current times- this is what they do^*

Dally and I were currently hanging out in my room and laying on my bed on our phones. Last night, we were partying, so today was more of a relaxing and resting type of day. I was cuddled into his side, watching his phone as he scrolled throught various tiktok videos. Suddenly, there was this dance that caught my eye, so I told him to send it to me. I opened my phone and watched it on repeat trying to get the dance right. I guess Dally was watching me because he spoke up.

"You're gonna have to shake your ass for the camera doll," he chuckled.

"Will you learn the dance for me?"

"Nah that dance is too girly," he said

"Ok" I shurgged ot off because I knew that he wouldn't want to shake his butt infront of the camera.

I got out of his cuddling grip and placed my phone on my dresser. I started dancing with the song and tried to get it to perfection.

I got the dance down and repeated it on loop to make sure it was perfect.

"Doll.. do you have to shake your butt for the dance?"

"Yeah? It's for the dance.." I mumbled. I knew Dally was protective.

"Well you know, the gang has your account, Tim's gang, the Brumly Boys, and just guys in general! AND you know you're really hot." he got up from the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"So? I can't dance a trend just for fun? I'm not trying to seek for attention ya know?"

"I know.. but you're mine and I don't want the boys that follow you to see what's mine" he said as he slapped my butt. I giggled and leaned on his chest.

"So why don't you be in the dance with me?" I questioned as I squeezed his butt back. I laughed as he gave me a stern look.

"Ok, ok, you won't be in the dance, but you can still be in it!"

"How babe?"

"Well while I'm doing the dance and about to turn around, you can pop out from the bottom and your big head can cover my butt." I explained.

"Not a bad idea..but I don't have a big head."

"Whatever you tell yourself," I chuckled as I went over to my phone on the dresser.

"Ok right when I turn around pop your head up and kinda like 'accuse' them because they were expecting my butt."

He laughed, "Alright"

I set up the phone, made sure the lighting was good, and pressed play. I started dancing, having fun, and right as I turned around, Dally popped up and shook his head. He went down again and I turned around and ended the video.

I flopped down back on my bed and watched the final result of our video. Kt was super cute and funny!

"Dal I'm posting it!"

"Ok tag me." he said while watching over my shoulder.

*Few Hours Later*

I checked to see how many views and likes our video got, and I was shocked to see thr result.

"500,000 views and 350,000 likes!?" I squealed. Dally walked in, worry written on his face.

"I heard screaming what's wrong?"

"Our video blew up!"

"Really? Read the comments"

I read the comments out loud.

'Yall are so cute!'- @notAhorse (Pony)

"Dal scared me when he popped up!🤣'- yourfavSoda

"Damn I had my screen record on to get that ass'- TimSheps

Dally face went red.

"I'm gonna kill Shepherd."

"No you're not"

"fine.." he mumbled, "I'll beat him up instead. "

"No, you're gonna stay with me and do more tiktoks with me."

"Ok." he laid down next to me and re-cuddled me.

I thought to myself as I snuggled closer to his touch, 'I have that boy whipped.'