Dallas~Karaoke Nights

It was another normal night for me, hanging out at a bar with my gang and my crush. Dallas Winston. Dal and I go way back from NY, we ran away together and have stuck by each other ever since that day. One day after I cam home from school, Dal met some cool guys who were near and around our ages. and we easily connected and became a family. I'm best friends with Soda and Two, and everybody else is like a brother to me besides Dar and Dal. Darry is more of a father figure to me, and I've liked Dally for a really long time nowm Johnny is the only one who knows because we tell all our secrets too each other. I know that Dal would never be with a girl like me because I have a troubled past and Im broken. I went through family abuse including physical and emotional. Once Dally learned about my relationship with my parents, he swore to protect me and we decided to come her to good ol' Tulsa.

We were hanging out at a bar outside of the city and there were different things that they had compared to our local bar, Bucks. The menu was more intresting and tastier, the staff was extremely polite, and rhey had a bunch of activities to do! The activity that intrigued me the most was Karaoke. I loved singing and I think I was quite well at it. I dragged all of the guys to a table near the stage and signed up on the sheet. I put down my favorite song and waited for my turn

"So what song r u gonna sing for us Ms. Y/n?' Two asked slurring out his words. It was obvious thag he was drunk, but it was Two and I wasnt surpriesed

" Well Mr. Matthews, I am going to be singing my favorite and go to songs so yall have to wait!"

"Aw boohoo!" Steve amd Soda said.

"Next up is Y/n L/n please come up to the stage!" the man announced and everybody clapped.

" Hi! Im Y/n and I came here with my best friends and this song is dedicated to my VERY best friend!" I said pointing at Dal. He leaned back into his chair and grinned at me. I situated myself onto the seat as the music began to play. Dally realized that this was our song that we played every night together in New York and on the way here to Oklahoma .

~•Fantasy by Mariah Carrey•~

..."Mmm, baby I'm so into you

Darling, if you only knew

All the things that flow through my mind! 

But its just a sweet, sweet Fantasy baby!" 

The song continued and I sung my heart into it. I never realized the lyrics matched up to how I feel about Dallas but I could never show it and confess.

The song ended and I stopped singing. The crowed roared in applause and the gang hollered and cheered at me the most. I got a lot of compliments from strangers, but mostly the gang.

"Whod know you had an angelic voice?" or "You hit all the right notes including the WHISTLE!"

I laughed and thanked them but Dally just hugged me and congratulated me. I wrapped my arms aroumd his returning the hug but he went towards the stage and grabbed the mic.

"This song is dedicated to my VERY best friend" he said moxking me.

~•Fall by Justin Bieber•~

"Well, let me tell you a story

About a girl and a boy

He fell in love with his best friend

When she's around, he feels nothing but joy

But she was already broken

And it made her blind

But she could never believe that love would ever treat her right

But did you know that I loved you?

Or were you not aware?

You're the smile on my face

And I ain't goin' nowhere

I'm here to make you happy

I'm here to see you smile

I've been wanting to tell you this for a long while

(song continues just dont wamna write the whole song)

"Who's gonna make you fall in love? (In love)

I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart

Don't have to be scared at all (don't have to be scared, don't have to be scared at all)

Oh, my love

But you can't fly unless you let your-

You can't fly unless you let yourself fall

I will catch you if you fall

But if you spread your wings

You can fly away with me

But you can't fly unless you let your

Let yourself fall" he sung to me as it slowly finished and never broke eye contact with me

"Y/n M/n L/n, I have loved you for a long time. Ill sing more sappy-lovey songs just to prove my love for you. I love you so much, will you be my girlfriend?"

I walked up onto the stage and grabbed him by the collar pulling him towards me. I kissed him passionately feeling all the relief amd happiness flooding my body's emotions. I smiled into the kiss amd pulled apart. 

"Yes Dal, Ill be your girlfriend."

Everybody clapped for us announcing our titles and giving each other tiny pecks. I loved my boyfriend and I knew he loved me.