Dallas~Uncomfortable

"Come on sugar, I just want to have a little fun!" Tim Sheppard chuckled as he followed me home.

 As soon as I got off of work, he has been following me home for at least 15 minutes. He kept yelling sexual comments towards me and tried to get handsy away with me. I shoved him hard on the chest and heard his feet shuffling.

"Hey!" he aggressively shouted and ran up in front of me. I was scared, but Dally told me to never show it to anybody.

"What'd you want!?" I spat back at him. His jerkface smug turned into a dangerous smirk.

"Now, Dally slashed my tires last night, and I just want my revenge. So, it's either you or that poor kid Johnny. Pick." he spat.

I had no choice. I didn't even hesitate on my answer.I loved Johnny, I couldn't do that to him. He already gets so many beating from his folks.

"fine." I stared into his cold eyes.

"Great, now come with me." He grabbed my shoulders and shoved me to the lot. 

What I didn't know was that this whole situation was set up. Once we arrived, I felt 2 pairs of hands grab me by the wrist and handcuff them together. They also tied my mouth shut with an old rag or bandanna. I cried for help and tried my best to fight them off, but it was no use. A helpless, tied up girl, versus 3 strong guys who have power over me. They shoved me down on the old, beaten up couch, and Tim got on top of me. My vision started blurring and I felt a cold, unknown touch go under my shirt. I shivered and squirmed under him, and he laughed at my uneasiness. 

"This will teach Dally a lesson to not mess with me." he smirked and continued to run his hands down my body. The more he went further down, the more I prayed and hoped that someone would help me. That's when I blacked out.

Present:

Dally's Pov

Walking around town to clear my mind was always the solution for my problems. The sound of cars driving past, thr fresh air, and the sun shining down on my face. 'Why the fuck am I thinking like this?' I thought. Eh, I didn't care. I was on my way to see my baby doll and I guess today I was in a happy mood. Only happens on a blue moon. But my peaceful walk was soon interuppted by curdling screams with grusome shouting.

"DALLAS!" I heard a faint shout call for me. I followed the sound of the commotion and it lead me to the lot. There I saw my girl. And Tim Fukcing Sheppard. He was ALL over her. I knew she was in pain because on the side I could see 2 of his minions laughing at her pain while he roamed her body without consent. As I approached her, I saw her body twitch and she fainted or passed out.

"SHEPPARD GET THE FUCK OFF MY GIRL!" I shouted from behind and swung with my right as he turned around. His two gang members held my arms apart so Tim could get a straight punch to my torso. Instead, I kicked him where the sun don't shine, and I bashed the other knuckleheads into each other. Tim got back up and we fought for a few good minutes before I knocked him out cold. His friends raan away and dragged his body along too.

Then I heard a small little whimper in front of me. She had tear stained cheeks and indentations from his hands.

"Oh doll," I scooped her up into my arms and let her release her emotions while she cried in my chest. I too released some tears because I felt like the worst boyfriend ever. I was the cause of her pain, and I wasn't there to protect her.

"Babydoll, I'm sorry I failed,'' I cried as I lifted her chin slowly with my fingers

"I forgive you babe," she said.

"No. No, I failed being your knight in shining armor, failed being your prince charming, and I failed you baby."

"Oh Dal," she put her tiny hands on my jaw and looked at my face, "You're everything I want and need. And of course you protect me! You saved me from almost getting raped, and I know you would do anything to protect me from any harm."

"I'm sorry," I repeated

"I love you, and I forgive you."

"I'm never leaving your side," I reassured her.

"Good to know," she smiled at me.