Matt~ Actors

takes places in the 90s and its not a real movie that they're acting in

Matt's Pov:

"Can't we just get a little chemistry from you guys!? I hope you guys know you're actors getting paid to do this." Coppola asked as he rolled his eyes. My coworker, Y/n, and I were supposed to be doing this lovey dovey scene, but the bitch makes me want to stab myself. She's annoying, smart, and a perfectionist. Sure I mess up a few times or trup over my own feet, but it doesn't give her the right to cutely laugh at me. When I was about to kiss her she gave me tips on how to kiss better and shit. Like wtf!? I'm fucking Matt Dillon, I don't need kissing tips.
Another thing that bothers me is that she's a goody two shoes. Always rehearsing lines, studying outside for school, and preppy stuff.

Francis called break and as we were walking to the food table I decided to speak to her.

"You know, you're real quiet but a pain in the ass."

"That's because no one has ever been really honest with you."

"Yea like that's true." I scoffed.

"It is 100% true! You surround yourself with 'yes men'. They tell you what you want to hear while I tell you reality."

"Wow. All I heard was blah blah blah I'm annyoing." he rolled his eyes.

"Look I'm not trying to be mean, but-"

"OK BREAKS OVER BACK TO THE SCENE."

Y/N Pov:

What to think of Matt Dillon. A troublemaker. He's always pulling some idiotic joke or prank on me when I do nothing bad to him. He's an immature guy, but I gotta say he's not that bad to look at.

should i make a part 2? idk if i liked it 🙅‍♀️🤷‍♀️