Please Me (SMUT)

"Please me, baby. Turn around and just tease me, baby!" Dally pleaded as I watched him from the door. He was sprawled out on the bed with only his boxers. Today he decided to flirt with another girl infront of me, so a bad boy gets a punishemnt.

"You got what I want and what I need, baby! Not that other girl, I was just doin mg it for fun! C'mon doll!"

"Let me hear you say," I said innocently.

"please," he mumbled as his eyes traveled up and down my body. He looked kinda cute as a sumbissive.

"What did you say hon?"

"Please me, baby. Turn around and just tease me, baby!" he cried out. I slowly made my way to the edge of the bed with a devilish smirk.

"On the dance floor, no panties in the way.
I take my time with it, bring you close to me." I whispered in his ear as i ran my fingertips up his legs and rested them on his biceps.

He groaned under my touch and tried to get on top, but I pushed him back onto the bed again.

"Don't want no young dumb shit, dinner reservations like the pussy, you gon' eat out. I'm gonna ride it, do it just how you like it. Tonight and after that!" I spoke straddling his hips and driving my hips against his.

"Girl, I ain't one for beggin', but now you got me beggin'!" he pleaded once more. He gave me his dark, adorable puppy eyes that I couldn't refuse. I undressed and crawled back to him onky wearing my bra and underwear.

"Booty so round, booty so soft." he moaned. That made me 100 times hornier when he did that.

"Bet you wanna smack it again," I smirked.

"Doll hurry up you're gonna kill me!" he panted and tried to thrust his hips upward.

"That other girl's pussy is basura, my pussy horchata right?"

He nodded his head quickly up and down as sweat trickled down his forehead. I took in the sight of him and made sure that he would be pleased.

"I'm gonna ride it, do it just how you like it," I discarded my leftover undergarments and slid on top of him. We both moaned loudly at the wonderful pleasure and kept a steady pace.

"You got what I want and what I need, baby- AGH!" he groaned as I sped up. My legs became tired and were becoming slower.

"Girl, let me put this lovin' on you," he smiled.

His dominance reappeared and took control. But before I could let him continue I grabbed his dick.

"Flirt with another girl and you won't get this anymore."

"Done deal babe. Let's do it one more time."

Tonight and after that, my love stayed true.