Dallas~ Don't Go

"C'mon Y/n, do you have to go!" I nodded my head yes and hugged Johnny tighter. My plane ride was leaving in a few hours, and I was saying my personal goodbyes to eveyone. Life was getting to complicated, and my boss told me there was an opening for my dream job in Tokyo! It was a once in a life type situation. Lately I havent been feeling myself because I was going through a breakup and it took a toll on my life. Im sure Dal moved on, but stress and anxiety took over my life so it was a perfect opportunity to restart.
So far I had said goodbye to everyone but Dally. I was finishing my sobs with Johnny and held him close. Once we gathered ourselves, we went back into the living room to rejoin the gang. Dally shot up fast, but I started talking.

"Boys, I can never repay for your care, kindness, and love you have shown me throught all these years. Darry, you're the brother or adult image in my life to teach me and keep me safe. Soda, you're the light in the dark, and Two, you can always make me smile. Steve, you're more fun than the circus. Johnny, Pony, you guy's are the Sun in my life, the golden hue that makes my day. I-" I paused looking at Dal and hesitated. "I want to thank you guys and let you know I will always be in your heart, and I'll never forget you." I sobbed. Pony and Johnny hugged me tightly before I made my way out of the house.

Dallas' Pov

That's it? No goodbye for me!? Not even a personal or speech for me!? SHE LEFT ME! I'm pretty sure everyone saw my reaction once she left. It was like she walked right out the door and took my heart with her.

"Hey Dal, you ok man?" Ponyboy asked.

"I u-uh- NO MAN I'M NOT! SHE LEFT LIKE WE HAD NO RELATIONSHIP! I JUST WANTED SOME CLOSURE. MAYBE THE CHANCE TO CHANGE HER MIND OR GET HER BSCK!'' I shouted. I was walking, pacing around the living room thinking of how I screwed up and how I will never see her again.

"Her plane leaves in an hour ao you might be able to catch her if you go now.." Johnny mumbled

My face lit up. I looked at Darry and he nodded. We speinted out the house, into his car, and to the airport. Darry was driving like a maniac and for once I was scared.

"DARRY SLOW DOWN THE COPS ARE RIGHT THERE!" I shouted

"Do you want to make it!?"

He slowed down a bit, but fortunately we made it to the airport 25 minutes before departure.

We dashed into the airport and I asked for directions to the flight going to Tokyo.

"I'm sorry sir, you need a ticket to go to any gate."

"Here here take it where is the flight!?"

She handed me my ticket and we went to the south terminal.

"Y/n!" I shouted. She was handing her ticket to the attendant, but she looked at me. She was shocked and backed up from the gate to meet me.

"Dal? What are you doing here?"

"I- i I don't get a goodbye?" I started out with. I didn't know how to confess to her.

"I uh-uh I just-"

"No," I cut her off, "do you know how bad that hurt me!? Seeing the girl of my dreams walk out, say goodbye to everyone, and then leave me without goodbye?" I choked.

She looked down before she spoke, "It was too hard Dal."

"5 minutes before departure." we heard

"What do you mean! Did I mean nothing to you!?"

"Don't say that! You meant everything to me! I knew that if I said goodbye then I would change my mind and stay! Do you know why I'm leaving. It is too damn hard Dallas! To see you everyday but not be able to love you or call you mine hurts me." She said poking my chest while tears slowly poured out of her eyes.

"Y-you're leaving because of me?"

1 minute before gates close

"Dal I'm sorry I have to go.." she turned her head away

"N-no stay!" I begged

She looked at me one more time before putting her hands on my cheek. She rubbed my tears away and walked into the gate.

That was it. She was going to leave. I watched her walk into the plane and Darry came up to me and patted my back. He rested his hands on my shoulder. We drove back to the house and I slumoed on the couch. 10 minutes after Pony told me that I had a messgae.
I played it and my heart stopped.

"Dal? Oh baby I made a mistake. I shouldn't have left you. I'm so sorry. I love you. I love you? I love you! Omg what am I doing I LOVE YOU! Uh excuse me miss- I need to get off this plane."

"Sorry ma'am, we can't do that."

"No please I need to get off!"

"Just let her off the damn plane!" I shouted at the phone playing the recording.

"Ma'am pleae get back in your seat."

"Please try to understand!" she stated

"BITCH TRY TO UNDERSTAND!"

"Ma'am I'm going to ask you again, get back into your seat."

"No I nee-" the message stopped.

All the boys were surrounding the phone while I was shaking it and shouting.

"DID SHE GET OFF THE PLANE!?"

"i got off the plane" I heard a small voicd mumble. It sniffled and I turned my head.

"I got of the plane!" I ran towards her and pulled her into a kiss. All the guys sat in awe and smiled at us being reunited.

"Oh Dally I love you so much!" she said holding my face, smiling and crying happy tears.

"Doll, I ain't never leaving you again!"

a/n did u figure out where this is from??? got the idea from my fav show!!!