Dallas~ Summer in Tulsa pt.4

"Well..WE BOUGHT THE LOG CABIN!" my mom yelled excitedly.

The volleyball dropped from out of my grip, and my eyes went wide. Did I just hear them right? I'm going to be living here? Wait Dally lives here! It's perfect ! The gang, Dal, me we-. I got cut off by my thoughts when Dally wrapped his arms around me resting his head on my shoulder, giving me a hug from behind.

"What's going on, doll?"

"my-my parents said I'm moving here! I-I don't know how to react. I mean I get to stay here with you guys, but my life in NY and idk I'm just overwhelmed." I replied and turned to my parents.

"AW THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I declared giving them the most biggest hug ever.

"Your welcome sweetie! Glad you like it!"

"We thought you would just love to live here, escape the city and be with Dally!" my mom exclaimed.

"I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!"

"Doll! You get to stay and I get to see you everyday!" Dally shouted with a beaitiful amile while he spun me around in his arms.

"Y/N YOUR STAYING!!!??? YAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAY!!!!" All the boys shouted and jumped up and down.

"Y/n, I'm so glad I get to see this gorgeous face and amazing girl." Dally whispered in my ear making me fall in love with him even more.

"I love you Dallas Tucker Winston."

"I love you too Y/n M/n L/n."

1 Month After Summer:

Well it's official. I am officially living in the Log Cabin with my parents and Dally. Dally moved out of that bar, Bucks, and moved in with us. My parents were a little skeptical about it at first, but then realized that it would be fine. They realized that Dally has been at our house since forever and there was nothing they could do about it. Dallas and I have been going strong, stronger than ever. I love him to the moon and back, and I know he does too. The gang and I are also really close and they spend so much time caring for me, and loving me. They've all turned into my siblings I never had, and I turned into the sister they never had. Johnny is definitely one of my favorites and has a room at my house, if life gets complicated and he wants to escape. I recently enrolled myself into the nearest high school in Tulsa, so I can graduate and start my future! Whatever is in my future I know I'm gonna love it because it will have my parents, my best friends, and my all time favorite, my amazing boyfriend, Dallas Winston!

End of Series!!!!!😁❤