Male Inflation Day

The day had finally arrived.  Male Inflation Day was upon us.  Every male in the world was a target.  And almost every male in the world was trying to avoid it.  Male Inflation Day, as one might assume, is a day dedicated entirely to the inflation of males.  And thus, females often prepared for this day.  Women were usually the subject of inflation.  But not today.  Today, it was all about the men.
Which brings us to two Pokémon: Roger the Monferno, and Effra the Bubasaur.  The two were big targets for inflation as it was.  Today, it could only have been worse for the two.  They were doing anything they could to avoid inflation.  They found themselves rushing from known society in a desperate attempt to not be found.  The two fat Pokémon had blindly run into a forest, not far from Fuusen Grove.

After a while, they had come upon a house.  Roger stopped for a moment to catch his breath.  Effra stopped closely behind him, also catching his breath.  Roger examined the house, recognizing it to be that of Neezeeka, the echidna.  Neezeeka was a female, and would undoubtedly have aspirations of inflating a few males today.  To add insult to injury, she liked to inflate people as it was.  However, Roger and Effra were her friends.  Would she really inflate them?  Roger didn’t have much of a chance regardless.  If he continued running around with Effra, they would surely be seen.  But if he went inside to Neezeeka, they could be walking right into a trap.  Roger decided to take his chances with Neezeeka.  Maybe, just maybe, she would have a change of heart and decide against inflating them.  She preferred women anyway.
Roger knocked on the door.  Effra was still catching his breath, being him much more obese than Roger was.  Effra was shorter and Roger and had quite a bit of weight over him.
“Are you insane!?” exclaimed Effra.
“I know what I’m doing,” replied Roger.
“Neezeeka!?  She’d inflate us in a heartbeat!”
“Neezeeka is my friend.  I know her.  And I know her well enough to know that she’s more interested in women.  She wouldn’t inflate us.”
“What’s wrong with you!?  It’s Male Inflation Day!”
The door opened, Neezeeka was there.
“Oh, hello boys,” said Neezeeka, looking down.
“Hi, Neez,” said Roger, “can we come in?”
“Sure.”

Neezeeka let Roger and Effra in.  She sat down on a chair in the dining room.  Roger and Effra followed and sat down as well.  There was silence between the three.  Roger and Effra were too scared to utter a single word.  Neezeeka just didn’t know what to say.
Then, she said, “So, what are you two doing running around outside for?  Considering what day it is, I’d imagine you two would be hiding somewhere.”
“About that,” replied Roger, “we figured we could hide out here.  Since you’re a girl, no one would come looking here.  At least that’s what we hoped.”
“Oh, makes sense.  Well, you’re always welcome here.”
“Thank you.  I owe you my life.”
“Ha, oh, it’s nothing.  Say, can I offer you boys anything to eat?”
Effra’s eyes widened.  Immediately, he replied, “No thank you!”
Roger chuckled, “Don’t mind him, he’s all shaky today.  He just doesn’t want any risks of gaining weight today.”
Neezeeka replied, “I can understand that.  How about a salad?”
“We’d love a salad.”
Neezeeka stood up and walked over to her refrigerator.  She opened the door and reached in, pulling out a plastic container of various green vegetables.  She placed it on the kitchen counter and began preparing two salads from it.
Effra looked to Roger, “I’m getting a bad feeling about this.”
“Would you stop your bellyaching?” replied Roger.
“But what if it’s all a trick?”
“It’s a salad.”
“So!?”
“You’re overreacting.”
“Roger, we’re both fat enough as it is.  Aren’t you worried?”
Before Roger could answer, Neezeeka placed two salads on the table in front of them.

Neezeeka sat down, “Eat up.”
“I don’t think I’m that hungry,” said Effra.
Roger gave him a light Mach Punch in the shoulder, “Shut up and eat.”
Effra stopped talking and examined his salad.  He noticed a whitish liquid resting atop the vegetables.
Effra couldn’t help but ask, “What’s this stuff?”
“Salad dressing.  It’s tasty,” replied Neezeeka.
Effra began to eat.

After a few minutes, Roger was done.  He patted his fat belly.
“Ah, that was delicious,” said Roger.
“I’m glad you enjoyed it,” replied Neezeeka.
“Say, where’s the bathroom?”
“Down the hall, to the left.”
“Thanks.”
Roger descended from the chair and walked to the bathroom.  Upon opening the door, he went right to the scale.  Something was bothering him, and he didn’t know what.  He stood on the scale.  After a while, the scale read: 95.  He sighed in relief.  He hadn’t gained any weight.  Then, the scale showed 96.  Roger was confused.  Then, 97.  Roger was beginning to feel a bit worried.  98, 99.

“This thing must be broken,” said Roger.
He stepped down from the scale, then stepped back on it.  The scale read: 100.  Roger was growing even more worried.  He stared as the number went up, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110.  In mere seconds, Roger had gained 15 pounds.  Roger put his hands on his belly.  He was breathing heavily out of worry.  111, 112, 113, 114, 115.  Roger stepped down from the scale.

“This isn’t happening,” said Roger, “I’m seeing things, I’m paranoid.”
Roger went to the sink and began splashing water on his face.  He looked in the mirror.  Suddenly, he heard a loud crashing noise from outside the bathroom.  But Roger was too scared to see what it was.  He stood on the scale again.  The scale read: 125.  The number was going up more rapidly, 126, 128, 131, 135, 139, 143, 148.  Then Roger couldn’t see the number anymore.  His belly was expanding, and it was blocking his view of the number.  Now Roger knew it was real.

Roger burst out the door and rushed down the hall as fast as he could.  When he came upon the dining room again, he found a big, green blob on the floor where Effra was sitting.  The loud crash he heard was actually Effra’s chair breaking.  The green blob was Effra.
Effra cried out, “It was the salad dressing, Roger, the salad dressing!”
“Neezeeka!” cried Roger, “What did you do to us!?”
Neezeeka began to laugh.  Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.  She stood up and went to answer it, leaving Roger and Effra in the dining room.  Roger’s legs began to buckle underneath his own weight.  He collapsed to the ground.

At the door was Crash, the fox.
Neezeeka looked up at him, “Can I help you, sir?”
“Yeah,” replied Crash, “have you seen a fat Monferno?”
“I don’t believe I have.”
“Oh, that’s too bad.”
“Would you like to come in?  Have something to eat, maybe?”
“Oh, I don’t think I could.”
“Relax, I was just going to offer you a salad.”
“Oh, a salad, you say?  I suppose that would be OK.”
Neezeeka led Crash inside.  She quickly prepared a salad.  After putting her special salad dressing on it, she handed Crash the salad and a fork.  Crash took a few bites, then went to the dining room to sit down.  However, he dropped the bowl in shock, seeing two morbidly obese Pokémon lying on the ground, constantly expanding.  And the very same was about to happen to him.

“What the hell!?” exclaimed Crash after turning to Neezeeka.
Neezeeka did not answer, but shoved him to the ground.  She had her bottle of salad dressing in one hand.  She held it out over Crash and poured it all over him.  A good amount of it made it to his mouth.  Crash had now consumed a deal more dressing than Roger and Effra had, so the effects began to take place immediately.  His belly began to expand, stretching out his shirt.  It wouldn’t be long until he was a fat blob like his two friends.

“Happy Male Inflation Day,” said Neezeeka.