Accidental Water Inflation

⚠️ sex,sexual language

It was a hot day in Miami, Florida. People all over the city and the suburbs were trying to beat the heat as best as possible. Some were in their houses, cooling off in the air; others were outside in pools or playing in sprinklers. It was a pretty normal day for most people, especially for the friends/roommates Lana and Jessie. The two women were laying outback in their yard of the home they were renting. they laid by the decent size pool, sun tanning trying to get their color before the end of summer came and the cool weather came in.

now both women weren’t what you'd expect to be tanning. You see, both women were large in size. Jessie is a 24 year old, white blonde woman with piercing brown eyes. She is 5'10 and weighs almost 350 pounds. She has a large belly and boobs. Her thighs were quite thick and her ass was a nice size. She was outside in a bikini bottom but no top because their yard was fenced in with a privacy height fence. Lana is a 23 year old, light skinned Latina woman with jet black hair and blue eyes. She is 5'2 and weighs a little over 300 pounds respectfully. Her weight focused mostly in her belly, hips thighs and ass. She wasn’t wearing anything at all as she usually went naked around the house, though Jessie didn’t mind at all.

The women were lying on their beach blankets catching as much rays as possible and sweating their asses off. They had tried just about everything to cool down. They took a dip in the pool, which didn’t help much because the pool had heated up from the heat wave. They had gotten ice cream from inside the house, which melted pretty fast and was only temporarily cooled them down. They even got the hose out to water each other down, which they got bored of very quickly. There was nothing they could do to cool themselves down. That is until Jessie had an idea to help cool her off. One where she would need Lana's to help her for it to work.

You see, Jessie had a boyfriend once that loved watch inflation videos. He even got Jessie to inflate her belly a couple of times for him. She never told him but she loved when her belly felt bloated like that. So she came up with the idea to inflate her tummy with water from the hose. It came out really cool and she thought a tummy full of it would cool her off nicely. She had trouble inserting the hose into her ass when she was with her bf so she asked Lana to help her with a plan to cool down.

"Hey, Lana. Can you help me with something?" Jessie asked her.

"Yea sure, what’s up babe?" Lana replied.

"I want you to fill me up with water." Jessie told Lana.

"You want me to what?!" Lana said confused a bit.

"Take the hose, shove it up my big sexy ass, and turn on the water." Jessie explained to Lana. "I think it'll be fun having a big, cool feeling, jiggly tummy."

"Whatever you say babe." Lana said with a big smile on her face.

Lana walked over to the hose and brought it over to Jessie, who was lying on her tummy with her ass exposed in the air. Lana gently took the hose and stuck it in Jessie’s ass. Jessie cooed slightly as she loved anal just as much as regular sex. Lana put the hose in her and slapped and jiggled her ass playfully. Jessie looked behind her and winked at her friend. Lana got up and walked over to the faucet and turned on the water. Almost instantly, Jessie was greeted with a pleasant cool feeling as the water flowed into her ass. Jessie moved onto her hands and knees. Her belly was just barely off the ground before she started inflating her tummy. She could already feel the cool pressure entering into her belly.

Lana couldn’t help but see all the pleasure Jessie was experiencing and decided to go and have some fun. She went into the house and came out with a large butt plug that would trap the water inside her tummy. She went over to Jessie, set the plug behind her and began groping Jessie’s breasts and belly playfully. This caused Jessie to moan it extreme pleasure. It wasn’t weird to either girl as they decided to become friends with benefits. They had fun with each other and with partners in the past and this relationship have been going on since high school. They loved each other’s company and knew every quirk about the other.