Fat spa

It had been several years since we had broken up, and it was a messy breakup.  The relationship had been short lived, but it had also been fiery and passionate.  We fell into a romance quickly, being of similar disposition and sharing a wide range of interests.  Our needs of physical intimacy were well matched, and we explored many facets of ourselves together.  The good moments were well matched with our terrible ones, though.  Our fights were loud and violent and often.  And so we quickly fell out of romance too; our immaturity and stubbornness burned up our ability to reason and discuss, and so we parted ways.  But here we were, hanging out, on a vacation no less. 
    Both recently very single, we began chatting again.  A little message on social media here, the odd blog comment there, and then the quick texts.  And having grown up a little, nearly seven years later, we decided that friendship and perhaps a little fun on the side might not be too bad.  We still had quite a lot to talk about.  The humor was good.  We fell quickly back into a pattern of repertoire that felt safe, if not a bit spooky.  So we decided that we should break up the monotony that life had become and get away for a week. 
    The spa we found was idyllic.  Far off in what could be described as wilderness, surrounded by lush forests and small mountain views all around.  The seasons were changing and the air was getting colder, making some of the widely lauded elements such as the olympic sized salt water pool and well worn hiking trails a bit out of reason, but the indoor relaxation devices were just fine.  The sauna and smaller indoor pool were delightful, and the cooler weather left the resort more or less deserted, giving us near free range of the place.  The staff was ghostlike in their delivery of room services.  To be honest, being there felt like we were ghosts out of time, revisiting our past romance as if the rest of the world and our lives had fallen away.  It only encouraged our strange closeness, and kept us quite involved and almost always very happy.
    We were exiting the saunas as I realized we hadn't really appraised each other; things had been so dreamlike and things moved so quickly as it often did with us, that I hadn't properly looked him over.  Walking slowly, arm in arm, through the expansive spa showers, I took in our forms in the wall to wall mirrors.  We both looked a little older, but not by much.  Our youth was still there, if not worn a little thin.  His eyes didn't sparkle with as much mischief as they once had.  His body was still very lithe and smooth.  His arms were a little more muscular, no doubt from the work he had done and was doing during our long silence with each other.  The rest of him was toned and thin, not unlike the twink I had first met.  His hairstyle was simpler, and perhaps his smile lines were deeper (for he smiled often and deeply), but in this light he looked like he had stepped right out of when we first parted.
    Looking at myself, as he was now doing himself, I realized I had changed perhaps a little more.  Still the same height, limbs a little awkwardly long, hair more or less unruly and still in a flippantly boring style as I gave myself very little time to care for it.  Back when we met, we had been almost twin-like in body type.  Since then, however, I had filled in a fair bit.  He knew I was into eating, and eating large.  I wanted the weight, and the jiggle, and the squish that went along with big eating, too.  He had helped me eat quite a bit when we were together.  It had become exciting for him too, knowing he was helping me change.  I had gone from one hundred and thirty pounds to just shy of one hundred and forty before we parted.  He saw me again a few years later during a drunken hookup, where I was just passing one hundred and sixty-five (for the second time), and he was both astounded and lustful.  Here we were, fully drinking each other in again.  I had climbed to one hundred and ninety pounds, making me a full sixty pounds heavier than when we met.  And his sly grin and little nudges about ordering more room services revealed that very little had changed and we were both still excited about my expansion. 
    Discussions about sex hadn't really come up in our time at the spa, despite the fact that we were often engaged at any moment the urge took us.  We hadn't breached the more intricate fetishes with words there.  A thought dawned on me that we also hadn't tried anything experimental either, and I was curious to see if he would play along. 
    I dropped my towel and wiggled my wider bum at him, and quickly turned into one of the low shower stalls.  "How about inflating me a little, maybe with water?"  I wagged an eyebrow at him, a smirk tugging at the corner of my mouth.
    "Oh, well, I don't know..."  His eyes had widened a little, and I could swear a blush pulsed in his cheeks.  He was embarrassed at this, despite how many times we had done it to each other, no matter that it was long ago. 
    "Oh come on, it'll be fun.  It's been a while, and I know you like how big I look.  Why not see me get a little bigger?" I put a hand out over the wall of the stall, trying to coax him as I caressed his pectoral.
    He almost flippantly declined, and I could tell we weren't quite what we used to be.  It didn't bother me too much though, and I still wanted to proceed.  I asked him to hand me a bottle of the fine spring water from the elegant stack on one of the marble countertops.  It was no time at all before the entirety of it was held within me, and I walked over to where he was inspecting his musculature in the mirror again.  His vanity was something I always admired. 
    I brushed my hand over my lower abdomen.  "Barely any change.  Remember when that much could make me distend so much?"  I looked expectantly into his eyes, and there it was.  He looked greedily and with small disappointment at my round tummy, acknowledging that there was almost no change in my shape. 
    "Your growing so much is quite a feat, and I'm very grateful for it.  It looks beautiful on you."  His hands began to fully explore my midsection, pinching here and there, testing the depth of my bellybutton.  Squeezing my love handles.  "I think we should see how much you can fit now, and just how big we can get you."  His words were breathy as his trance deepened with his focus on my chubby body, and his erection slowly began to bob to life.
    It had been quite a long time since I had done such a temporary sort of filling, but we were both rewarded from my greater size with my monstrous capacity being brought to its limit.  I could get quite large indeed.  The strain was beautiful, my jiggling body taught and round like a ball before me, my round ass dented into one of the smooth benches along the mirrored wall.  His hands were probing and delicate and rough and electric across my sweating flesh.  My breathing was labored and glorious.  I couldn't see my swollen member over the curvature of my gut. 
    He whispered to me.
    "I need to be inside you."
    It took no time at all to arrange for that.  Before either of us could really notice, I was down upon a fluffy towel on the sleek tiled floor, and he was preparing to mount me.  My belly, quite deflated but now relaxed and fully distended of my musculature's own accord, swayed below us.  He gripped my fatty sides and began entering me with vigor.  Only now, with every thrust, there was a new sensation. I gasped.
    I was expanding again.  Not with water or air this time, though.  My body was swelling with new fat as his gyrations sped up.  He noticed my jolt of shock and paused for but a fleeting moment as he noticed too.  He resumed a quickening pace, hands now searching, grabbing, hugging my gorging form back, pulling my plushing ass again and again toward him, smashing and smushing our uniquely different bodies together.
I continued to grow as his climax grew closer, my own hands unable to reach my receding tool from the exertion of our lovemaking.
    This was going to be a very interesting vacation for the both of us.