Dan's Discord Show

Dan practically swaggered as he threw down his backpack and made his way over to his desk and computer, which were tucked away to one side of his room. Leaning back in his chair, he couldn’t help but do some more flexing, posing as he took more photos. He relished the feeling of his bicep brushing his short, dark hair as he moved through different poses, all to show off his new physic. His dark brown eyes gleaming with delight. As his computer slowly started up, Dan signed into the Discord group ‘Muscle Maniacs’ which he’d left months ago. Dan had always been muscle obsessed, though all his life he’d been skin and bones with average looks. While many would relish a naturally tanned skin color, thanks to his Latino heritage, Dan had hated it because it made him look even more twig like and others had made the comment. His average looks were a blessing and a curse as he was easily overlooked by those around him unless they’d taken the time to realize how little he filled his clothing.

After months slaving at a gym, Dan thought he’d finally begun to put on some muscle, so he posted some photos on ‘Muscle Maniacs’. Some had been supportive of the start of his muscle growth journey. However, many had mocked him, asking what muscle growth? They’d even made fun of his username DanTheMan94, saying “more like Dan the boy if that”. Angrily Dan had left the group and hadn’t intended to return until now. He’d turned that anger into motivation and found meditating a lot of help to him. He’d soaked in so much of those ‘visualize it and it will come true’ podcasts and books he hadn’t been surprised that in a few months he’d gone from bony to beefy.

Dan enjoyed the groan of his black, leather chair as he leaned back. He then enjoyed reading the comments and seeing the reactions to the members in ‘Muscle Maniacs’ after he’d finished uploading his new photos. Dan was grinning ear to ear at how so many where impressed by how big he’d gotten in just a few months. His arms now were easily thicker than his legs had been before he started visualizing his new size. The white polo and pants he wore no longer hung off him like before, they felt snug. Dan even imagined them being snugger as he still wanted to be bigger. He intended to prove every member of the group wrong by becoming bigger than them all.

Dan went to rest his elbows on the table as if he could further absorb the admiring and steamy comments appearing on his screen by getting closer, when his shirt felt extra tight. It just made him laugh as he pulled at it to loosen it, to little avail. Same with his black jeans. Forcing his eyes away from the screen he looked down on himself. He could’ve sworn he hadn’t grown that much to be straining against the fabric of his clothes. A growing tightness about him as his clothes seemed to constrict him, forced Dan to get up, lumber out of his bedroom and across the hall of his small apartment to the bathroom, of course taking his phone with him, so he could do a thorough check in front of a mirror.

“Oh wow…” Dan breathed, watching eagle eyed as he saw his reflection slowly creeping higher and higher up the mirror. Picture it and you’ll be it, Dan thought to himself smugly as he ran his hands over himself, enjoying the feeling as his clothes struggled to contain him. Realizing he needed to document this and send it to the chat, Dan struggled to get his polo off, the bottom of it getting snagged about his lats and under arms. With a smug smirk, Dan switched tactic and gripping the collar with both hands he ripped the shirt off him exposing the thick, vast, lightly haired planes of his now impressive pecs, the heaving ripples of his more defined pecs. Even his jeans groaned around his hips as his butt bubbled and his crotch creeped outwards.

“They aren’t going believe this.” Smirked Dan to himself, immediately beginning to pose, flex and photograph his now even bigger physique. Aiming down he took a photo of his fly and button straining to contain his bulge, the bottoms of his jeans snagged on his calves. It made him throb and he half expected the movement to be enough to push his jeans too far and burst them open.