The Birthday Cake

Warning : This story contains male-oriented inflation kink, along with a few homoerotic themes.

As the timer set off to zero, Roderick rushed to the kitchen in order to grab the large cake which he had prepared for everyone that had come to his birthday party. He was glad so many people had come over, yet was worried the things he would do would not meet their standards. For his twentieth birthday, his lover, Gabriel, had made sure to spread the word and make sure as much people as possible would come there. He did know a few relatives, business mates, and whatnot, so the final outcome was a rather large crowd of about twenty men which had gathered to enjoy the delicacies prepared by the birthday boy throughout the course of the evening.

Interestingly, he had imposed a dress code to everyone : A fancy suit. He had remembered how Roderick told him he always wanted to be a part of a fancy feast among all these rich people, but due to the situation they were in, it would be most probably far from possible. He though, set up a faux chic setting in telling everyone to grab their fanciest outfit and head at Roddy's home. Most of them were business suits, even though there were some others which had decided to wear a bowtie instead of a generic business one, and some even went further and put on a waistcoat to go with it. Few were the people who had any variations with their outfit, though, so they more or less all looked the same, save for their varied body types which ranged from the slightly chubby to the most muscular and fit ones.

Roderick wasn't particularily muscular, nor chubby. He was in the middle, standing at 6 solid feet with very messy black hair, albeit on purpose, and green eyes. He had a strangely-stylized mustache, which appearance betrayed his italian descent on his mother's side, even though it all sounded stereotypical. He appeared nervous about all that was happening within the feast, wanting to make sure everybody has an excellent time throughout the entire night. As he pulled out the cake quickly using appropriate utensils to not burn himself, Gabriel walked in, watching the size of the cake and whistling in awe.

"Wow, man ! That's an huge cake you're doing there." He exclaimed, eager to have a taste of it, but knew he'd have to wait for it, because after all, this was the birthday cake. On the other side, Gabriel was quite a buff and muscular man, being 23 of age and 6 feet 3 inches of height, and his suit was especially tight and snug on purpose, just to make his boyfriend salivate. With neck-length brown hair, deep blue eyes and a stubble, it was easy to differenciate both lovers. Roderick gave a heartwarming smile to his man, placing the cake on the table and moving forward to kiss his lips, profiting of the fact nobody would enter the kitchen, and everyone was just within the living-room, chatting and dancing to strangely catchy tunes. Roddy always had some odd tastes in music.

In fact, Roderick couldn't wait to have a taste of this marvelous-looking cake himself either. As he placed two candles representing the numbers 2 and 0 respectively, for his age, and lighting them up, he grabbed the plate and quickly walked in direction of the living room, everyone looking back at him as soon as he opened the door to there.

"Oooooh, here comes the cake!"
"Finally, I can't wait to have a taste!"
"Wait, let our birthday boy blow on the candles!"

As Roddy placed the cake on the living room's table, he sat right in front of it, and everyone assembled into a circle around him. As they sang the usual happy birthday song to him, he blew on the candles right after, everyone applauding.

"Onto your third decade, dude!"
"You're awesome!"
"Best of wishes for our new guy in his twenties!"

It felt like a ritual of sorts, to be acclaimed this wildly. Roddy didn't mind, though, beginning to cut the cake in even slices. About 20 of them, for 20 hungry men, prepared by a man reaching 20. A symbolic number tonight, huh? That's when Gabriel seemed to remember something and covered his mouth in shock.