Donut Magic

WARNING: Contains massive weight gain, stuffing, and a bit erotica. Not your cup of tea? Then please leave.

Kyle loved donuts.

No, wait, that was an understatement.

He adored donuts. Lunch, breakfast, and dinner. They were always apart of his meal or snack and due to his high metabolism, he never fretted about gaining a single pound. It was a dream come true, something that women envied and men cursed him for.

"That's not fair," His friend, Mark, managed in frustration, "How can you do that?" Mark, unlike his friend, fought tooth and nail to lose at least a couple pounds, but he couldn't resist the temptation. His belly hung out over his jeans and his moobs rested on top, his chunky arms leading to the game controller in his hands as he fought zombies on the screen viciously.

Beside him, Kyle was chewing and swallowing a powdered donut, a smirk on his powder smeared face. He clicked the buttons viciously, ignoring Mark's whining as the chubby boy reached for another donut from the box. Kyle kicked it shut with a grin, glancing out the corner of his eye at his friend quickly before looking back as Mark gave a grunt of annoyance.

"You know the rules. Donuts goes to the one with the most kills and right now, I'm beating the crap out of you." He told his friend, hitting buttons with a vengeance. Mark gritted his teeth behind closed lips. The smell of the donuts was driving him nuts, but not as much as Kyle's attitude was.

Oh, he loved his friend.

Maybe a little too much sometimes, but he hated Kyle's cockiness.

Weight was a touchy subject with Mark and Kyle had no problem pushing his buttons when it came up. Mark was a good sixty pounds overweight and Kyle was in fact a couple pounds under weight. The jealousy that pulsed in his head was eternal.

Some days, he wished Kyle would suddenly explode with so much weight, he'd never be able to move and for some sick reason, that made Mark horny. He cleared his throat, glancing at Kyle, who hadn't noticed his sudden uncomfortable position.

They beat the controllers, zombies shrieking as they swore and Kyle once again beat Mark into submission. Mark cursed, then glancing at Kyle, who stuffed a donut into his mouth, chewing noisily and licking his lips. He sucked the powder off his fingertips and licked the glaze right off the dough of the donuts. Mark's stomach growled and he reached for one, but Kyle pushed the box away, flashing Mark a greedy smirk.

"You lost, buddy. Ain't my fault you can't shoot no zombies." He told him. Mark watched as Kyle shoved another donut into his mouth. He narrowed his eyes, frowning.

I hope you get fat. I hope that every donut you eat makes you gain a hundred pounds. Then it'd be funny to see you flail around helplessly. You're just making fun of me... And I wish I could make fun of you for being fat. I wish... Mark's mind trailed as Kyle paused to burp, a confused expression on his face.

"Ouch." He said suddenly, holding a hand over his stomach. Mark frowned.

"What's wrong?" He asked, forcing himself to stand up as he pushed the controllers away with his feet. Kyle remained on the floor, sitting with his legs spread out on the carpet and the box between his legs. He wrinkled his nose, still looking confused before he shook his head and took another bite. Mark rolled his eyes and yawned, glancing at the clock before he closed his bedroom door so he and his friend could have privacy.

"I'm gonna shower real quick. You can play whatever game you want." Mark told him as he grabbed a towel from his wardrobe. Kyle nodded, barely watching as Mark went into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Kyle licked the powder off his lips as he reached for the remote, turning on the television.