The pill

This story contains Weight gain and stuffing!

"So you are telling me that this one pill will make you lose 10 pounds in only a week. God, you are dumber than I thought!"

Lizzie stated after her friend Tiffany told her about a new diet pill that would help them shed their extra fat. They were both simply sipping on their morning coffees and eating a few donuts from a dozen they had gotten from Tiffany's new job.

"Come on girl, I know that we avoided the freshman 15, but that didn't stop the sophomore 20 from destroying our bodies."

Tiffany was right. Both of the girls had managed to avoid the dreaded freshman 15 due to their healthy eating habits, exercising, and not excessively partying. This changed during the second year of college, when the girls managed to join a sorority. The sorority took away a large amount of their time. Whether it be for charity events, parties, or even dinners, the girls also received much more homework with their harder classes. All of these factors combined caused both young ladies to gain some weight. Even summer was not leading to any weight loss as they had both gotten fattening jobs. One worked at a donut job and the other at a fast food restaurant. Both of which provided them with free, extra calories that they did not need. They were both still quite attractive, but most men could tell that the two 20-year-olds were somewhat chubby.

"It was more than 20 pounds for me! Just look at this gut! Plus, the weight is going to keep coming on with my new job at In & Out. They give me a free meal every day. I feel bigger after only a week of working there!"

Lizzie said this as she removed her baggy t-shirt, exposing her round, white stomach. It was quite wide, and, since she was sitting down, there were two separate layers of fat pushing past her thicker thighs. The blonde girl sighed. She had gone from a trim 5'4 125-pound goddess to an almost chubby 150-pound slob. She was still blessed with no double chin, fatter arms, or a rounder face. Still, her breasts had only gone from b cups to c cups while her belly went from flat to complete pudge. Not to mention her thighs and butt, which went from a size 4 to a size 8. The blonde was very unhappy with her figure, but seriously doubted the legitimacy of some random diet pills.

Tiffany soon responded, "Damn it! See, it's summer and don't you want to go to the beach in your bikinis like last year? Remember the cruise last year? It was some of the best days of our lives. Our parents feel the same way, as they have already bought our tickets for this year. It's in two weeks and we both need to lose weight fast, or everyone will laugh at our chubby bodies. Look at my love handles. They are only getting bigger with all these damn donuts I'm eating."

Tiffany slightly lifted her loose shirt, raveling her love handles. She was also sitting down, so she also had a belly, but it was much smaller than Lizzie's. Still, the redhead's love handles and waist were quite wide. Fat legitimately touches her thicker thighs. Tiffany was always conscious of her thicker waist, even when she was 130 pounds at 5'6. At almost 160 pounds, her waist had gone from the point of thick and womanly to chubby and ugly. The rest of the girl was also quite bigger. Her face was rounder, her arms slightly thicker, her breasts went from a cup to a b cup, and her butt and thighs had grown so much. She had legitimately gone from a size 4 to a tight size 10. Her thick thighs now hardly fit into her jean shorts that she was wearing. They were almost skin-tight.

Lizzie wanted to say something, but Tiffany spoke over her. "My cousin, Annabelle, was seriously a whale. She was nearly 200 pounds before the pills, and she is now nearly 140 pounds. Let me show you the pictures!"

Lizzie looked down at Tiffany's phone and soon noticed the pictures. Annabelle was a very fat redhead, but she looked seriously sexy in her newer pictures. Lizzie knew that Annabelle was very smart; she graduated a year early from med-school. So, she wouldn't give them something that wouldn't work. She had to know about pills and stuff if she wanted to be a doctor, right?