Quinn's Halloween

**18 years or older only!!! This story contains themes of: extreme male weight gain, magic, very very brief mentions of sweat. The gaining that occurs is purely fantasy and unrealistic, continue at your own enjoyment.**

Quinn was the standard ‘pretty boy’ that everyone admired. At just over 6 feet tall (185.42cm) and 190 pounds of lean muscle (86.2kg), he looked like he belonged on the cover of a health and fitness magazine. The jawline that highlighted the shape of his face could cut granite.  Thick, short black hair, along with his evenly tanned, olive skin and deep hazel eyes, all only seemed to make him more desirable to those around him. Quinn was soft on the eyes and had a personality to match – except for one flaw. He loved most people, and was always quite agreeable, however, having grown up a little ‘husky’ – he managed to build a harsh resentment for anyone overweight.

“Fuck,” Quinn muttered under his breath as he pulled his truck into a parking spot. He shut off the vehicle and looked across the empty lot at the pop-up Halloween store. Quinn sighed despairingly and continued, “This place better have it!”

Quinn was not the best at planning. He knew he had to buy a Halloween costume for quite some time, but he procrastinated until the last minute to find one. Quinn only had a few hours left before the party and this store was his last chance to get the costume he really wanted – a sumo wrestler belt.

The handsome man pulled out his car key and climbed down from his truck. He speedily rushed across the empty parking lot and into the store. The little bell above the door chimed as he rushed in. The sound echoed for a moment before dissipating into silence. Quinn looked around – the storehouse was empty.

“Hello?” Quinn said as he began to wander around.

He walked across the rows of aisles. The fluorescent lights flickered and buzzed above him as he scanned his surroundings. Silence filled the cold air that wafted around him. The shelves were lined with costumes ranging from wolf-men, lumberjacks, gorillas, and other cliché costumes. A shiver ran down Quinn’s back as he felt as if someone was watching him.

“H-Hello? Anyone workin’ here? I’m looking for a sumo wrestler costume!” Quinn yelled once again.

Before giving up hope, Quinn heard a door open in the back of the store and a thickened wheeze for air. The loud footsteps pounded the dirty, checker-pattern tiled floor. Quinn heard the heavy footsteps get louder and louder as someone got closer. Slowly, Quinn rounded the corner and crept his way to the aisle it was coming from. Out of the darkness from the back of the store came a morbidly obese man, easily several times the size of Quinn.

“Jesu-“ Quinn quickly stopped himself before he could finish muttering what he was about to say.

The man was wearing an old, tattered shirt, and massive sweatpants, but both were not large enough to fully cover his immense size. Love handles sank down from under his shirt, and nearly a foot of doughy flesh was exposed at the front, revealing the indent where his deep belly button was. Quinn tried his best not to gasp or marvel at the man’s titanic stature.

“So… Ye want… a sumo… wrestler outfit… do ye?” The man’s voice itself even sounded fat. He was taking up the entire width of the store’s aisle, standing in the middle of it, his huge thighs brushed against the cold shelves. The man smirked across to Quinn.

The floor trembled as the man continued to waddle closer and closer. The items on the shelves shook forcefully and nearly fell off the hooks as his thighs smacked against them. The man continued to pant and wheeze with his mouth drooped open. Two, fattened nipples were poking out from under his tight shirt. The man’s knees were hidden away by mounds of hip and thigh fat that had oozed down his legs like melted nacho cheese. The vast belly that hung low in front of him swung as his thighs pushed against it to step forward.