Chubby Belly

“Alright, this time around I want to be able to wrap my arms around you and not have them touch,” Takumi said simply, holding Leo close to him. Leo frowned, an annoyed look on his face as he poked Takumi’s cheek.

“That big? It isn’t enough that you have me all to yourself, you have to make sure I’m immobile this whole time too?” Leo asked, trying his best to ignore Takumi’s pouty face.

“Well, you don’t have to be immobile, but it’s been so long since you’ve been so big! Not since we first did this, you know,” Takumi hummed, watching Leo consider his words. It had been years past their first… hook-up was what Takumi considered it. They hadn’t started dating until months after but there had been plenty of sex in between. Granted it was never much more than a frustrated bang in between battles, but after the war ended and they were given the chance to really explore with each other again, Leo and Takumi has quickly become the new hottest couple between Nohr and Hoshido.

“Well, let’s take a look at the situation, yes?” Leo hummed, pulling away from Takumi so he could count on his fingers, “one, we are completely secluded here, save our retainers- who already know about us. Two, I have been itching to use that spell again… three, not only is there enough for you to cook with, but I’ve gotten better with conjugation magic too and-“

“Do we need to know anything else? That sounds like enough to me-“

“Four, you were the one under the spell last time. I see no problem with fulfilling your wishes,” Leo finished, pressing a kiss to Takumi’s lips. He was met with a disgruntled noise, but Takumi soon hugged him close again.

“Really? You’ll do it?” He was beaming ear to ear, and Leo couldn’t help the soft smile creeping onto his face.

“Yes. Just try to keep me from getting carried away,” he hummed, lifting Takumi up to spin him around. Takumi tried to stammer out a ‘no promises’ but was giggling too hard to get anything out.

“Gods I can’t believe we’re going to do this again,” Takumi grinned, setting the table for a small dinner between the two of them. It would something to tide himself over and enough to jumpstart the spell Leo had cast, something to set a nice and even pace for them throughout the night before they would have to worry about overdoing it. Then again, Leo had gotten so adept at working with that spell that even if they were carried away, it wasn’t like it would ruin the rest of the vacation.

“You and me both. Though I should have expected this at some point,” Leo hummed, scooting his chair up and filling their glasses with a dry wine, “good thing I packed a spare change of clothes.”

“You’re going to keep them on this time?” Takumi asked, a giddy smile on his face.

“Of course, my love,” Leo all but purred, obviously delighting in the way Takumi’s cheeks flared red, “it is our anniversary. I should hope I can do something special for you.”

And so, dinner began. It started off as most of their dinners did, with a conversation about something familial- maybe the newest proposition by their respective kings or maybe gossip about how their big sisters were doing. From that point on it usually descended into some sort of bickering about something loosely related to their aforementioned topics, but today dinner became quiet quite easily.

Takumi had brought out the next serving, but Leo had already beat him to it, conjuring a small feast spread out before him, a smirk on his face.

“You’ll have to be quicker than that if you're going to keep up with me,” Leo hummed, cutting into a pot pie with that same infuriating smirk.

“And here I thought we weren’t going to overdo it,” Takumi hummed, squeezing his dish onto the table before disappearing back into the kitchen. “You better have a spot cleared for me when I get back.”