The Gainers Love

CONTAINS GAY RELATIONSIPS AND WEIGHT GAIN. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THESE TOPICS THEN PLEASE DO NOT READ.

My name is Tom. I am 15 and I love fat, plump bellies. No one else knows about my fetish. But there is this kid I know called Dan. He is so cute! His fat belly sticks out so beautifully! Anyway, this is my story.

It was Phys Ed and I was changing with my friends. I took my top off to get In my sport top and from the corner of my eye I saw Dan staring at my belly. You could tell he liked the sight. I smiled to be polite and he winked at me. I didn't know why though!

When the lesson was over we went back to the changing rooms to get changed again. I looked over at Dan to see his fat juicy belly. He took off his top. What a sight. His belly hang over his shorts. His Moobs wobbled when he took off his shorts. He bent over too pick up his short and his fat squished. I loved every moment. When I took off my top I looked over to see if he was looking but he wasn't. What a shame.

It was the end of the day and I was about to walk out when Dan stopped me.
"I saw your nice stomach today" Dan said smoothly "it was a great view! I stopped you to ask you a question" he leaned towards my ear "do you want to go out?" My mind went blank. I didn't know what to say. I just wanted to get his belly all for me. But  wait. Am I gay? Does it matter?
I smiled "of course!".
"If you come to my house ill make your stomach bigger. If that is alright with you?"
"Of course!" I replied.

We arrived at his house. Dan showed me into the kitchen and smiled.
"My parents won't be in till nine tonight" he said "we can gain weight and play with each other." He opened the cupboards and pulled out all sorts of food. Cakes, chocolate, potato chips, cookies. Everything.

We walked upstairs carrying all the stuff. We went into Dans bedroom.
"First we need to strip!" He pulled down his pants and started to undo his top. "Go on then!"
I started to pull down my pants. I was excited! I had a boyfriend who wanted to gain weight! I pulled of my top. We both stood there in our underpants looking at each other, staring at our bellies.
"Dig in!" Dan said. We both started to eat the food, I went for the doughnuts first. I bit into one and it tasted so nice. Dan was tucking into the chocolate chips, stuffing his face. Once I finished all five of my doughnuts i grabbed a plate of brownies. I shoved them in my mouth as fast as I can. I was having the best time of my life. Sitting here gaining weight I'm my underwear with a boyfriend. How could it get any better?

About fifteen minutes later, we finished all of the food. All that was left was a chocolate cake.
"Shall we?" Asked dan liftin the lid.
"We shall!" I said grabbing the knife. I cut two big slices and I have one two Dan. I picked up my slice and took a big bite. The chocolate stuck to my face as I chew on what tasted like the best food in the universe. Dan was enjoying it too. He sat there licking his hands taking more slices. I was grabbing as much as I could. I stuffed my face. We finished all the food in under twenty minutes. My belly felt like it was going to blow. My underwear was gripping onto my butt where they were so tight. You could notice my belly had growed. It hung even further other my underwear. My Moobs were even squishier and softer. I smiled as I wobbled my belly with my hand. Dan smiled and done the same with his. My good had he got fat! His belly had grown so much in the last twenty minutes. His Moobs stuck so far out you would say they belonged to a girl. His butt was sticking far out and his underpants were at busting point. They were so tight that if he would bend over, they would rip. his thighs were doughier. His overall figure got more softer.
"Oh my you got softer!" He said with a gentle tone. He came over and started to rub my belly. I had never felt so aroused. He stuck his hind under my belly and started to jiggle it. I laughed. Suddenly, he started to snog me. At first I hesitated but then I liked it. Our lips clamped together as we kissed. I grabbed his butt and started to jiggle it. He grabbed my butt and did the same. We finished snogging.
"I love you Tom"
"I love you too Dan.