Take a seat

WARNING: This story contains male inflation, stretching and chair transformation. If you don't like this, please exit before reading. Thank you.

It was another day at work, and Joanna, the manager, was walking around the store seeing if the employees were doing their jobs correctly. She was 5'10" and weighed about 140 lbs. She was a medium build, and had C cup size breasts. She had long blonde hair, brown eyes, and wore a blue dress shirt with black dress pants. During her walk around routine, Joanna noticed a worker standing around and talking, instead of working. It was Ty. He was 6'0" and weighed about 150 lbs. He was a medium build. He had short brown hair, brown eyes, and wore his black shirt and pants, along with a grey apron. Joanna then began to approach him.

"Hey," Joanna said. "How are you?" "Good," Ty responded. "And you?" "Good as well," she responded. "Are we getting work done?" Joanna asked Ty, tilting her head. "Yeah, I was jus-" Joanna then cut him off. "Sorry, but to me, it looked like you were just standing there talking. Don't let me see that again, or we'll need to have a talk in the back," Joanna explained as she walked away. Ty went to do some actual work once she left. "I can't be spoken to, I need to show that I'm a good worker," Ty said to himself, as he began cleaning tables. Another working heard Joanna's talk to Ty, and wondered what she'd say to him. She then began plotting her plan.

After about half an hour, Ty hadn't seen Joanna walking around, so he thought she must have headed home. He continued to work anyways though. Just then, the girl from earlier approached Ty's department. "Excuse me Ty," she said, walking towards him. The girl was Morgan. She was 5'8" and weighed about 130 lbs. She was a medium build, and had B cup size breasts. She had blonde hair, tied back in a bun, blue eyes, and wore a red t-shirt with black pants. "Yeah?" He replied. "I was wondering if there are any funny past stories about this place you can tell me." Morgan leaned in closer. "I hear you're good at telling them." She was a new employee, and used that to her advantage. "Oh yeah! There's a lot of them!" Ty started telling Morgan many stories from before her time.

Joanna was sitting in her office watching the cameras. She then noticed Ty talking again. "Hmm, I'll give him a few minutes. If he's still talking, I'm going out there," Joanna said to herself, planning her move. After about five minutes, Ty was still talking. "That's enough," Joanna said to herself, and she headed out to Ty's department. In a matter of seconds, Joanna already saw the department. Ty noticed her coming, and pretended to work. "Now where's that cleaning soap you wanted," he said out loud for Joanna to hear. "What did I say earlier?" Joanna said to Ty, menacingly. Before he could answer, she continued. "Morgan, you're new here so I can let it slide, but you!" She pointed at Ty. "I expect better from you! Come with me to the back of the store," Joanna said to Ty, as they both headed through the back employee doors. "Here it comes!" Morgan said, she then followed behind out of sight.

"Now Ty," Joanna began explaining. "If you keep this up, you may not be able to keep your job. For now, I'm going to teach you a small lesson." Morgan was watching from behind a wall as she was peeking out, close enough to hear. "What do I ha-" Ty was interrupted as Joanna's hand shot out, and grabbed Ty's dong through his pants. It felt great to Ty, and he let his guard down, that's when Joanna made her next move. She lunged her head towards Ty's and put her mouth over his. She then took deep breaths and blew hard into him, filling his body up with air. Ty's cheeks shot out to the size of softballs. His limbs became three times their original size, and his body expanded about two times larger. Joanna took another deep breath and blew again, causing Ty to inflate even more. This time his ass grew two times larger, and his dick expanded a little too, causing a bulge to form in his pants. Joanna took one more deep breath, and blew into Ty as hard as she could. This time he grew even more, which caused all of his clothes to rip right off, leaving him completely naked. Joanna unlocked her lips from Ty's, and grabbed some nearby glue. She glued his lips together so that air couldn't escape. She released her grip from Ty, and he lightly floated to the ground. His widened eyes looked around in shock as to what had just happened. "We're not done yet," Joanna said, putting her hands out towards Ty. Morgan watched to see what was next.