The ass cream man

⚠️ Sex,sex language

It is a hot and sunny day. Mike is on his usual jogging trail, the sun beaming down on his head with a shower of heat. He was hot and not just because of his big bouncing pecks and thick long cock slapping against his thigh with each stride, freely flopping around in his basketball shorts. The scorching sun was lonesome in a bright blue and cloudless sky. Sweat dripped from his forehead and down his back into his deep ass crack.

Despite the heat mike was enjoying the exercise. It was a beautiful day and the forecast said there was a 20 percent chance of rain today, so may be things would cool down later. Along his run there was shade casted down onto the sizzling concrete from trees that stood on the edges of the sidewalk. Each of the trees however, were spread widely apart and the shade would only last seconds at a time. Despite this, Mike pressed on, unfazed and unwavering.

Mike comes to a halt at a stop sign. He looked both ways before crossing, just to be safe when he noticed an Icecream truck strolling up to the sign. It came to a stop and he could see a big husky man with dark hair and blue eyes looking at him. The man filled out nicely at the chest and Mike could even make out his big nipples. He was hairy too and had a trimmed beard draped on his face. The man can't be much older than Mike is though. Even with his manly features, Mike could tell the man mustv'e been around 24 or at most, 27. This was thanks to the youthful look of his eyes and the soft skin of his cheeks. Mike noticed the bright red overalls he wore over his white wife beater. He looked like a crossover of an ex jock and a lumber jack. Looking closer, mike can see a small silver nose ring above the man's  unshaven lip.

"Hey uh.....want some ice cream?" The man said before moving closer to the slideing window he had opened while Mike  watched him.

Mike had'nt noticed that he's been staring at this attractive man for what most people would consider, too long. He blinked himself out of it and stammered to cover his interest."Hi uh yeah...I was just.. l-looking at your menu." Mike said as he shifted his gaze over to the left side of the large white van. The paint a was a little faded and he could even make out some rust marks near the bottom of the vehicle. Over that was a broad and colorful menu. It was interesting but looked as if it was put together too quickly. He glanced over the menu and saw all kinds of flavors accompanied by hand written prices in sharpie and star shaped holographic stickers. Some of the flavors interested him as he has'nt  seen other icecream drivers have, like Key lime coconut blast and vanilla berry swirl. "It would be nice to cool off with some ice cream." He thought to himself.

"Id like a peachy cheese cake cone, please" he said looking the big strong man in his ocean deep eyes."Coming right out.. I mean up sir." The man stumbled. He waddled into the back of his van and shuffled around. Mike was waiting patiently as he could here him working inside. He had noticed earlier the man had small black gage's in his ears; they matched his nose ring. Mike stood there waiting and felt slightly childish waiting on the icecream man. Lucky him they were at an abandoned street. Few people ride this way or even live on the road. A few more seconds pass and the man comes up to the side window.

"Here you are sir." He said as he extended his huge and hairy arm. A rather large cone with some very appetizing icecream double stacked on top was shoved in Mike's direction. He grabs the cone, letting his hand linger a bit against the man's to make sure not to drop the icecream. "Wow this looks great, thank you Mr." Mike said with excitement as he reached into his pocket for his wallet to pay the man."No need buddy, its on me." The Icecream man said. Mike blushed a bit as he saw the man smirking at him with curiosity in his eyes. Trying not to stare back Mike brought the icecream up to his mouth before giving a mumbled "Th-Thanks".

He licked it, then sucked it, then nibbled at it. The icecream was good, no, it was great. The flavor was intense and really tasted like a cheese cake. Mike found it hard to believe this was only a dollar fifty. "Oh wow dude this is better than I was expecting!" He said excitedly. "Do you make it yourself?" He asked."You could say I make it from scratch, my own recipe." The man said bringing a hand up to brush the back of his head. "I'm glad you like it." A smile blushed across the man's cheeks.