Cuddle Time Fwoomphs

Theo was sitting on the sofa as always, watching the TV and not really caring about anything else in the world….Except for his boyfriend, whom he had snuggled up against earlier in the day. The boys were watching some sort of funny cartoon that had aired on the TV before, which just happened to be the one the artist liked when he was a child. Theo had his head resting over Ben’s chest, just listening to his wonderful heartbeat…..and something else that was happening in his boyfriend.

Ben had his arms wrapped and resting around Theo while having a thumb just gently rubbing the side of Theo’s arm and just enjoying the company that was given to him with how Theo and him were just snuggled together and enjoying each others hold. “What is this show even about that you seem to love so much.” Ben questioned as he was confused on how his boyfriend could like such a show.

Theo let out a very relaxed sigh as he snuggled up more against Ben, wanting more of him to be close. “It doesn’t really make any sense to me either…But that’s why I like it so much. It’s made to be watched without asking yourself so many questions…” He explained quietly, all while letting his head rest on his lover’s chest. “Your heartbeat….it’s so relaxing…” Theo smiled in content.

All Ben could do was let out a soft chuckle as he turned his head to look at Theo and just place a gentle kiss on his lovers forehead. “Now that’s not the only thing that’s relaxing about me now is it, my darling.” Ben shuffled his body a bit so that he could get his body into a better position for the both of them to be comfortable.

….A faint blush appeared on Theo’s face once the words Ben said had been spoken. “…Okay, it’s not just your heartbeat that is relaxing, but that wonderful yet faint ticking…It always makes me both excited and relaxed~” Theo smiled at Ben and chuckled, shifting his weight a little so that he could get a little more comfortable on Ben’s body. “And me knowing you, you’ve got a lot of power that is just bottled inside that handsome body of yours…It…It makes me feel safe and protected somehow.”

“Well then, why don’t we make this power inside of me release into the area and enjoy the ticking even more before then, hmm?” Ben let out a cheeky smile, always able to get the right reaction out of his boyfriend when things always went in the direction they normally go. This also allowed Theo to know what was going through Ben’s head in the exact moment.

“… …” All was silent as Theo could feel his face go into a shade of bright red, like that of a tomato. “Y-You sure? Are you sure about this?” Theo looked up at his mage boyfriend hoping he was right in knowing what he was thinking. “I-I mean we don’t have to if you don’t want too b-but this would be great…”

Ben leans close to Theo’s ear and whispers. “Blow me up like the big balloon bomb, that we both know I am, my sweet darling painter.” He left a little peck of a kiss on Theo’s ear as he leaned back and smiled at him but not before he gives a kick kiss on his boyfriend’s lips.

Theo could practically feel the steam coming of his face as he was blushing so much in the heat of the moment. Once he was able to regain his composure he was able to give Ben a slow nod of the head and giggled. “Your wish is my command…” He muttered, soon pulling out a squeeze pump from underneath the sofa, which Ben always thought was a bit strange from how there always seemed to be one around. Theo turned of the TV so that they could both have each others full attention, with both of their hearts racing in this point in time. “U-um…Should I…Set ya up?”

Ben stroked some of Theo’s hair out of the way. “Now I wouldn’t be much of a gentlemen if I didn’t allow my wonderful boyfriend to get me fully prepared now would I?” Ben remarked with a cheeky ass grin on his face as he held Theo close to him, enjoying the heat that was radiating from the pair of them.