The Dare

WARNING. THIS STORY CONTAINS FULL BODY INFLATION/EXPANSION AND VERY MATURE CONTENT. YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED.

Brendan had been dared. In his circle of friends, one friend could implement once a year a dare that you could not back out of. Once dared, you had to follow the dare all the way through or be thrown out of the group. Why they decided this was acceptable to each other, no one was aware. However, this is what they did. Never a tighter group of friends had been seen with such a strange rule. Luckily for them, it only happened once a year.

But Brendan had indeed been dared. He had been dared by Kyle to find the weirdest casual encounters posting on Craigslist and go through with it. Brendan could invite people from within the group along if needed to fulfill the requirements of the posting. After a pretty short search, Brendan believed he would need to bring some of those friends.

“SWF need three people to cum fill me up now. Literally mean how that reads, I need to be filled again. Have done in past, people never disappointed. I’m a bit of a magic trick, so come fill this deflated bitch with two of your best friends”.

Brendan did not know how he couldn’t pass that up for the dare. He presented this posting to Kyle, who approved of the encounter. Seeing as Brendan would need two friends, he decided that Margo and Donna would come along. Seeing as how they couldn’t refuse, the three of them found themselves in Brendans car that night, riding towards their fated encounter.

“So what do you think this chick means by ‘fill her up’? Does she just really need to be fucked?” Donna asked. The petite brunette was looking out the window at the streets they were passing, seeming bored with the trip. She was a rather small girl for her age, but those who had encountered her were aware she could be quite fierce. No one in their right mind would cross her lightly. Beside her, Margo stretched her arms out, squishing her breasts together slightly and sighed.

“Maybe she’s got a weird fetish and filling her up is gonna be something we’ll find out.” she replied. With black hair draping over her shoulders, Margo had a very curvy athletic build. Shapely breasts and hips, Margo looked like she wouldn’t be able to keep up on the lacrosse field, but she was the most agile and fast member of the squad. All of her was toned, well balanced, and voluptuous. It was a bit of a mystery how she had that shape and could move so well, especially since she acted nothing like an athlete off the field. She was kind, caring, and at times, a bit of an airhead. Brendan had selected these two for their difference in body and personality, because he didn’t really know what to expect.

Brendan himself was an average looking young man. Slender, glasses, brown hair that was sort of shaggy. Quick witted and full of humor, dark or otherwise. The thought of this dare, having to pick a random posting off of casual encounters and do it, excited him more than he would let on. Unknown to the rest of the group, the three of the car occupants had all hooked up with each other several times before. It was really interesting how they had managed to keep it from the other members of their group, seeing how they all gossiped all the time. Yet the three of them had regularly experimented and played with each other behind closed doors.
The car was pulled to a stop. Checking the address, Brendan saw that they were there. The trio got out of the car and walked up to the front door. After ringing the doorbell, they all exchanged a somewhat passionate kiss to ready themselves for the night they were about to have, whatever it may be.

“Come in” a voice called out. Brendan turned the knob and they entered the house.

“I’m in here” the voice called again. She sounded sexy, Brendan thought. This was going to be an entertaining nig…

Rounding the corner of the hall into the living room, the three of them stopped dead. The room was gigantic, large enough to think they had just stepped into a small warehouse. Right in the middle of it sat a sight that Brendan, Donna, and Margo were in no way ready for. Sitting on a fairly large square ottoman was a red headed woman. Looking at it more closely, it almost seemed she was draped onto it. Her upper half was upright on the ottoman, almost in the dead center. However the rest of her looked like a giant bag that had a small amount of water in it. Her skin and flesh was just plopped onto the ottoman, taking up a large space around her, so much so her legs were just poking out from under it. Brendan was prepared for many things, but not this.