Inflated Boyfriend

"Can we please watch something else?!" asked Jess, pissed.
"Oh come on, please! This is the best scene, how can you not like it?!" replied Freddy, excited as a kid in front of the laptop on the table. They were watching an "All That" episode, the one where the crazy fireman accidentally inflated a poor girl because he twisted the oxygen tank valve way too much. Freddy was laughing hard looking at that, holding his belly.
Jess instead was extremely annoyed by the whole situation. She loved his boyfriend. How couldn't she? Freddy was a cute and romantic guy, a true gentleman, and Jess knew that she was lucky to have such a guy. But every sunday, when both could stay together the whole day, he forced her to watch those dumb shows with inflation scenes in them. Jess had no explanation for that. Her Freddy seemed to lose all his interest in her in front of those movies or cartoons.
"Freddy please I watched this shit dozens of times, and it was never funny to begin with, can we please watch a new movie or something?"
"Oh, don't worry honey, "Charlie and the chocolate factory" is next in the playlist!" he said, not even looking at Jess while talking, completely hypnotized by the inflation scene on the screen. Being ignored like that made Jess mad.
"FREDDY THAT'S IT I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!" she yelled, grabbing the laptop trying to shut it down.
"WAIT! STOP! YOU'RE GONNA BREAK IT!" he screamed in panic, trying to get it back. The couple kept fighting over it for some time, until the laptop was launched up in the air. It eventually fell on the inflatable sofa, poking it with one of its sharp corners. A loud, funny fart-like sound matched with the sofa's deflation, as both Jess and Freddy found themself sitting on the floor in a matter of seconds.
"There goes our sofa... again" said Freddy sighing.
"Almost time we put this thing in the trash. It has more patches than a circus tent" replied Jess.
"Well at least the laptop isn't damaged. Let me get the good old compressor and some tape, I'll be right back honey!" said Freddy kissing her on the cheek. Jess took the chance to get the laptop and finally look for some good movie. She always wanted to watch "Pulp Fiction", and probably Freddy never saw it either. But as soon as she started to type "P-U", the auto-complete function in the search bar showed something weird.
"Pump-Girls? The fuck is this?!" asked Jess to herself, noticing the site was already browsed as its name was purple. Her expression went from curious to shocked as soon as the page loaded. It was a massive gallery of pictures and videos of girls. All of them were extremely obese looking, but their bodies were all well round and firm. Just like they were inflated with air.
Jess scrolled down a few times. There were any type of woman, race, age and dimension. Some of them were "just" larger than a door, while others were almost bigger than houses and needed some ropes attached to their limbs, just like parade balloons.
Jess thought that could not be real. It must've been some extremely well done photoshop work. She quickly gazed up, to see some info page and clarify that doubt, but what she saw made her jaw drop. On the top left corner, there was an active profile, named "Freddyflator".
Jess clicked on it without even thinking, just to go through an insane angering process like never before. In fact Freddy not only had an account on that weird site, but the number of likes he gave to pictures and videos was over a million. Not to mention he had hundreds of active cam chats with some girls, and a gold membership account for unlimited access to any content.
"Let's pump this boy back up!" said Freddy coming back into the room, with a thick, large tape roll and his portable camping air compressor.
Jess literally slammed the laptop in his face.
"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" she shouted. Freddy gulped and blushed, starting to sweat cold.
"I... I don't know..." he said in a low tone of voice.
"YOU EXACTLY KNOW WHAT THIS IS, FREDDYFLATOR!"
"I... really don't know what you're talking about honey!"
"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE INTO THIS SHIT! BE A MAN AND EXPLAIN!"
Freddy didn't know what to say. He was obviously guilty but the situation was so tight he could not find a way out.
"THIS IS WHAT YOU DO ALL WEEK? WATCHING FAT CHICKS DURING THE WEEK AND WATCHING INFLATION SHITTY MOVIES WITH YOUR SKINNY GIRLFRIEND ON SUNDAY?!"
Jess was angry as hell. She'd never imagine such a thing, even if she always found this sunday movie thing weird. But besides that, Freddy was a normal guy. She felt angry and jealous, both of those girls and of the time his man had spent thinking about them instead of her.
"Honey no need to do such a mess out of it, I just clicked on it once... o-or twice... just for curiosity!" he said, failing miserably at finding a good excuse.
"WHAT SHOULD THIS MEAN?! YOU LIKE THESE GIRLS?!"
"No! Not at all honey!"
"WHAT ABOUT ME, YOU WANTED ME TO BLIMP UP LIKE THIS, DIDN'T YOU?!"
"I never said that!"
"LOOK AT THIS ONE! SHE'S BIGGER THAN A PARADE BLIMP! WHY IS SHE ON THE TOP OF YOUR PROFILE PAGE?!"
"I... I don't... I mean... That looked funny..." Freddy was really out of things to say. Anything was making his situation worse and there was no way out of that. No way he would've clearly admitted his fetish to his girl.
"FUNNY?! FUNNY?! I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT'S FUNNY!"
Jess was out of control. She never felt that angry in her entire life. In an anger rush, she just grabbed the compressor hose and slammed it right into Freddy's mouth. The man felt confused and shocked.
"LET'S SEE IF YOU FIND THIS FUNNY!" she said, turning the machine on.
Freddy's cheeks puffed up ridicolously as the compressor started pumping air inside of his mouth. A faint hissing sound made him aware that air wasn't just pooling in his mouth. In fact it was going down his throat. Freddy, opposed to Jess, was well aware people could inflate easily, and that made him worried and nervous.
"I don't even know how this is possibile but I guess we'll find out, right?" said Jess poking his large, ballooned cheeks. It took a few seconds before Freddy's flat belly started to bloat out. Jess, surprised, placed an hand on it, feeling it inflating just like a balloon.
"So this is how it's done? I was pretty sure those girls were photoshopped. THIS MAKES THE WHOLE THING MUCH MORE DEGRADING!" yelled Jess, making Freddy even more embarassed. His belly moved forward and forward, and in a need of more space his sides started to spread too, just like inflated love handles. Because of that, his belly was nice and spreaded, looking like a watermelon.
Jess poked it with a finger, creating some weird rubbery sounds. She could not believe what she was looking at was real, but little she knew about what was about to happen next. The hissing sound became louder, because it was coming not only from his belly.
Jess took a few steps back to watch better as more of his boyfriend's body was expanding. Legs, arms, chest and even his butt were all slowly growing, just like Freddy was costantly gaining weight. The poor man was extremely embarassed and nervous. He would've never imagine to go though that in front of his girlfriend.
"I... I can't believe it! So those girls were really inflated!"
Some weak rubbery sounds could be heard here and there, as Freddy's skin was stretching everywhere. His legs and arms were slowly filling the once baggy "home relax" hoodie. Every small fold on the tissue covering his butt was disappearing as two puffy asscheeks rose, filling his pants nicely and starting to stretch them further.
Freddy's belly was still growing, but it wasn't the only noticeable thing on the front: his chest was pushing his hoodie forward. Air was filling his pecs like they were some inflatable life jacket, giving them a defined look. Freddy's thin self was a thing of the past at this point. It took just less than two minutes to make him look like a chubby glutton, and still inflating.
Jess was speechless. Despite having spent the last year watching inflation scenes every damn sunday, this felt like a totally different experience. Not only it was real, but that was his man. It was fascinating, even if she wasn't really thinking about that in that moment.
"Well, seems like somehow this is working fine!" she said, poking the now beachball-sized belly, making her finger sink in it. It looked so firm, but it was so soft and nice to touch, just like the most comfy pillow ever.
"So how does it feel? You don't seem that happy about this, am I wrong? I guess those girls that go through this just for your money don't feel that happy either"
Jess was just reading Freddy's expression, still worried, with both eyebrows risen. His big cheeks made him look quite pathetic too.
Freddy himself was feeling extremely embarassed. His boody looked goofy, fat and cartoonish. Definitely not something men use to hit on a woman. The poor man was constantly moving his head left and right, watching his body filling with air ridicolously, and rising his head up occasionally to meet his girlfriend's shameful grin. He was so nervous he kept moving his fingers and hands in distress, but it took no time to the palms to feel fuller and bloated, making him even more nervous. He could not see them, but even his feet were growing at this point. They were inflating slowly just like party balloons. Freddy moved a bit his toes causing some rubbery sounds.
Jess was witnessing the whole scene. Freddy looked quite ridicolous, just like a cartoon character. His face was red as a pepper, with big cheeks and worried eyes zooming here and there to see how large he was getting. It was weird to admit that, but he looked so cute.
Deep in her heart she felt a bit sorry for what was happening to Freddy, but the smallest though about that webpage cleared her mind and filled her with anger once again.
"We had too much snacks lately, fatty?" she said, mocking him. Freddy felt even more miserable.
"I wish my parents could see you! They always told me you were too thin!" said Jess grinning, as a new idea came to her mind. She quickly picked her phone and pointed the camera to Freddy.
"Let's just send them a pic, shall we?!"
Freddy panicked out even more. He tryed to move away from the camera, but the pressure inside of him was making his movements sluggish. His limbs were getting stiffer because of how much they were inflating.
"Done! One more, let's have a selfie together this time!" said Jess, walking to his ballooning boyfriend, as he was still attempting some sort of escape and failing miserably. Jess wrapped an arm around his shoulders. Freddy was so much larger than his original self that her arm couldn't even touch the opposite shoulder.
She pointed the phone at them and took a pic while kissing him on his large cheek. His expression was priceless, as nothing could've been more embrarassing.
Jess had to stay tiptoe to take the picture, and that made her notice her boyfriend actually got a bit taller too. She had to take a few steps back again to realize how big he'd got.
Freddy was now way over 6 feet and still growing like a teen in the middle of his growth spurt. A giant, spherical belly was dominating the overall view. Those aforementioned nice pecs were now looking like breasts, good sized ones too. Jess could not waste such an opportunity to make fun of him:
"Do you want me to lend you one of my bras?" she said, touching his chest and squeezing each moob. Their size was costantly increasing, making her angry.
"Jesus! I was jealous of those girls, now I'm jealous of your chest! It's bigger than mine! I can't believe this, what would my friends say?!"
Jess was doing her best to make Fred feel embarassed and she was doing it right, as the poor man was dyeing inside.
Freddy's legs were touching each other and any small movement made them squeak just like two balloons rubbing together. Behind them, his ass was now very big. Both asscheeks looked like a round, inflated pillow, stretching the poor pants to their limits.
His arms had some nice curvy outline. They were so big they were forced to push against his growing chest, creating some cute folds. At their end, his hands were now funny and round, just like some small balloons. Freddy's arms were starting to spread open. Jess looked at him shocked. She never knew his boyfriend could grow that much. He looked big and... cute. Probably too big. But he was still inflating at the same rate. His body wasn't even halfway through it? She wasn't really informed about those details, everything was new for her. But despite him being that big, she thought he needed to learn his lession better. After all, some of those girls were even bigger than parade balloons...
"So, big boy, I was wondering, what would those girls think about you right now?!" she asked in a mocking tone. Freddy looked at her worried, as he noticed how small she was getting compared to him.
"No, wait! I think they have the right to see you!" she said, grabbing the phone again and starting filming. Freddy tried not to meet the camera with his panicky eyes, and did his best to grab his overstretched hoodie with both hands. With an insane effort, he pushed his hoodie down, just like he was trying to hide his belly. No need to say it was useless and he just looked way more pathetic.
"I can't wait to search for a male version of that site! I'm pretty sure you're gonna be hot stuff for quite some time!"
Freddy had to let his arms go. They bounced up, straight spreaded at his sides in a classical cartoon inflation pose. They were impossible to move anymore.
"Hey, what about sending this to that girl you have on your profile page? The blimp-sized one! Let's tell her you can get bigger than that! Because we're not stopping soon, Freddyflator ahahah!" she said laughing, making Freddy nervous, scared and embarassed. Her girlfriend was really enjoying her revenge, and already made quite a lot of fun of him. What really made him nervous was the fact he was well aware of what was about to happen next to his body. His expression just turned worried and surrended as he saw the floor moving away from him faster.
Jess took a step back in panic, droppong her jaw as she saw Freddy's ballooned feet leaving the ground. Against any common sense or human logic, he was flying, rising slowly in the air. She was speechless.
Freddy's body started to rotate forward while floating up. At this point, he was getting really big. His belly was now looking like a weather balloon, topped by two beachballs, that previously were his normal, manly chest. Both arms and legs were large and stiff, looking like some giant inflatable castle columns. Hands and feet were large and funny. Some loud "POPs" inflated fingers and toes to a ridicolous, funny shape.
The flat's ceiling wasn't that far, and Freddy's butt touched it pretty soon. Both asscheeks looked like overinflated large sized yoga-balls. Freddy's body was still trying to fly upwards, making him bounce up and down the ceiling. This caused loud, embarassing, rubbery sounds.
Jess was still shocked to see all that. How could his boyfriend hold all that air? He was so huge. And he was still growing. She could not explain how she found him so cute and attractive in that state.
"Well I guess you're getting close to you're favourite Pump-Girl's size!" she said, making him feel more embarassed.
"But you know what, the flat is getting too small for you and it's a good day for a walk out, isn't it? Not that you really need a breath of fresh air... seems like you got plenty of that!" she said, walking to the balcony window doors, opening both of them. Freddy panicked way more than before.
Jess started to push Freddy's body out, making both her arms sink into the soft, inflating body.
"Ok, so, how do we make... this... out..."
He was obviously too big. Both asscheeks popped out of the balcony exit, with some loud rubbery noises. The rest of the body was still inside the apartment, no way it was gonna fit through the opening. In the meantime Freddy was still inflating. This caused some small cracks to appear on the balcony walls.
Jess was still pushing as hard as she could, almost completely swallowed by the huge soft inflated mass that was his boyfriend's body, when the phone rang.
"Who the hell is now?!" she said, leaving her job to answer the call.
"Jess? Is everything's ok? There's something weird coming out your apartment!"
It was her friend, Alice. She lived in the building in front of hers. Jess walked to the window and saw not only her friend, but also pretty much the whole inhabitants of that skyscraper, looking confused through their windows.
"Did that dumb boyfriend of yours left the compressor on once again on that ugly inflatable couch? You should really tell him something about these weird habits he has about inflating things!" said Alice on the phone, making Jess mad.
"HE'S NOT DUMB AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!"
Jess slammed the phone to the ground, walking back to his ballooning man. She grabbed him and pulled with all her strenght. Those ballooned asscheeks were still stuck outside of the apartment, and growing bigger. They were probably bigger than some inflatable walk-on-water balls. The people in the adjacent building were looking at those weird balloons growing, but none of them could've sweared that was a man's butt.
Pulling after pulling, finally Jess made that gigantic butt squeeze inside of the balcony exit right back in the flat. Freddy's giant body bounced to the wall, dragging the small compressor with him. It crashed to the wall, turning off.
Jess walked to the balcony to close the window doors, before rushing to Freddy. He was massive, still floating a bit over her head, but he wasn't inflating anymore. He looked like a large, overinflated parade balloon.
"Everything's ok honey?!" she asked. He could not reply, but with a sad and sorry face, he moved his head up and down.
Jess was sorry for Freddy. It took some other people to make fun of him to make her realize how much she cared about him. She was angry, and still was, but he was more important than anything else.
On the other side, Freddy was no longer nervous about his state. He had to accept it. He did a shameful thing hiding that stupid website to her, and even looking into those girls just because they had something Jess could not give him. He was guilty, and being inflated like a blimp was the right punishment.
"I... I'm sorry... I've probably went way over with this..." she said.
"I just felt angry for that website... I should've probably let you explain me the whole thing before going mad with no reason..."
Freddy moved his head left and right. She was right to be angry. He was the one to feel guilty!
"And I didn't send the pictures to anybody... or the video... I was just pretending to scare you..."
Freddy felt slightly better at least.
Jess moved close to him smiling. She started to touch and squeeze various body parts. He was so funny and soft. Hard to think that asscheek she used to grope with one hand was now a few times bigger than her!
"Do you feel good? I mean, does this hurt?"
Freddy replied no with his head movement. In fact inflating felt amazing, and despite never having done it before, he knew it because all the girls on that website always told him so. Jess kept scrutinizing his giant boyfrind's body, as Freddy looked at her, as much as his mobility allowed him to, with a nice, warm feeling.
"You know what? You look very good!" she said, surprising him.
"I didn't know this was so good to watch... I might understand why you liked this stuff so much... It's funny but... charming" she said, making Freddy proud.
"And you're so soft! W..wait! I had an idea!"
Jess grabbed the deflated inflatable sofa on the floor and threw it in the trashcan. She grabbed the laptop and the tape, and pulled his inflated boyfriend down to the ground, rotating his body so that his belly was upwards. Using his hand as a step, she climbed over the huge left arm right into his chest. Careful not to lose balance in that giggling, inflatable jumping castle like place, she took a strip of tape. With a quick movement, she removed the hose from Freddy's mouth and sealed it shut with the tape. His eyes widened in surprise just like a cartoon character. This made her laugh.
Then, with the laptop, she placed her head right on one of the inflated moobs, like it was a comfy pillow.
"Just as I thought! This is way better than that horrible couch!"
Freddy felt weird. Was him now her boyfriend or just an inflatable forniture for her?
"And this is also way cuter than that!" said Jess, kissing him on an inflated cheek. Freddy blushed... it wasn't so bad after all!
"Let's watch this movie: Space Jam! There's a scene I think you'll love!" she said, as the movie started. Freddy obviously knew what she was talking about...
"And after the movie we can..." Jess whispered something in Freddy's ear, before giving him another kiss. His eyes opened wide and he blushed way more. Yeah, it wasn't bad at all being an inflated boyfriend!