Doctor's Visit

This story has effects of weight gain on the female variety.  If you don't like, don't read.  ^^

"Ah damn, I never liked these stupid check ups.   Hopefully this doesn't take long, there's that new sale going on at the mall today. "  Sara stood there a few moments thinking to herself.  "I wonder if I'll have a cute doctor?"

Adjusting her top just in case, Sara had the hourglass body most women would die for and dressed to match.  She wore a small black denim jacket atop a tight fitting baby yellow tee to flaunt her full B-cup breasts.  Complemented by a pair of daisy duke jean shorts,  her long slender legs were only matched by her subtle bubble butt and slightly flared hips.  With angelic facial features and brown eyes, her flowing brunette hair draped downwards, resting on her shoulders.  Entering the room, Sara saw the receptionist through the window behind her desk.

Cheerfully speaking.  "Hi there, I'm Sara. I have a two o'clock appointment."

"Ok Sara, I'll bring up your file now.  I'll call you when we're ready.  Just make yourself comfy while everything gets in order."

Turning around, Sara takes a seat in one of the empty suede chairs along the soft patterned blue wall.  Various magazines are scattered  amongst the side tables with a few pathetic looking palms in the corners.

"You think they'd keep these places a little tidy, they don't even have any of the latest fashion fevers here." Sara simply leaned back and crossed her arms.  "Guess I'll just wait."

After a few passing minutes, the hallway door opened.  Waddling into the room, a heavy breathing overweight blonde girl stopped to gain her composure.  She dressed in an ill-fitting two piece blue track suit which hugged every curve of her immense body.  Her thick legs and cottage cheese thighs were only outdone by the massive stomach straining to stay within.  Roll upon roll, her belly thrusted outwards, straining the thin fabric taut. The top half of her suit, only able to be halfway zippered up, presented her sagging EE-cup breasts and quite the array of cleavage from within her white tank top.   With blue eyes behind blonde bangs, her round chubby face was as soft as could be, with a double chin leading into her neckline.  She then approached the receptionist, her body jiggling all over with her large round butt sashaying back and forth.

"Um, excuse me.  I'm Alexis.  I missed my appointment yesterday and was seeing when I could get seen?"

"Ok Alexis, wait one sec.  Yes, we can have it done right after that young lady over so if you'll just wait for a bit you'll be taken care of soon."

"Thanks."  Alexis turned to look for an empty seat.

"God that lady is fat, her entire body moves with the slightest motion.  What the hell is she wearing anyway, it can't even contain her and it's so tacky."  Everything was running through Sara's mind as she gazed upon the overweight woman in front of her.  "Oh I hope she doesn't sit by me.  I bet she even has food in her purse."

Alexis sauntered her hefty body towards the empty seat across from Sara.  With each step her bodies rolls swayed and shifted, sending a nonstop rippling effect throughout.  Setting her purse on the adjacent stand, it took some time until Alexis's body stopped it's motion.  However, the small chair was eclipsed by a large rotund ass.  Sara just gazed upon the overweight woman, transfixed as the woman attempted to fit into the small chair.

An angry and frustrated Alexis began yelling at the chair. "Damn it all to Hell!  Why can't they ever have normal chairs in these damn lobbies."  Letting out her continued frustration, Alexis soon squeezed herself into the seat.  "Humph…  whew, there we go.  They really need to get some wider seats here."

A bewildered expression, Sara could only sit and stare in Alexis's attempt to get seated.  Sara was completely focused on the rippling folds of belly fat that she saw.  Moreover, the fact that she could now see part of Alexis's belly resting on those thick cellulite strewn thighs.  Each breath, her plump belly creeped outwards more and more.  Sara was utterly dazed for a few moments until her trance was broken.