Full Moon Feast

A fae stepped around Leo’s feasting form, hands gripping his shoulders tight. Leo didn’t seemed phased by the motion, either ignoring Takumi or simply continuing to eat despite him.

“You’re quite the pig,” Takumi hummed, his fingers trailing lower, squeezing at Leo’s swollen chest. Usually he couldn’t afford to be so bold, not with their feasts in public, but here the two were shrouded in protective magic, cut off from the outside world and able to completely relax. It was part of the reason Leo was eating with such abandon. Usually he was more composed, cutting each bite on its own and able to carry on a conversation while feeding himself to satisfaction.

Now was not such a case. Leo wasn’t eating because he had to, he was eating because he wanted to. The blond could feel the magic in the room, tangible and pulsing under the light of the full moon, and it spurred him forward. He had found his own magics linked almost completely with Takumi’s, and the rush of energy this harvest moon gave to the fae only made him feel more and more like he too belonged here, sharing in this delightful realm.

“Here,” Takumi purred, pulling more dishes closer to Leo, “don’t want you to go without. Not on such a special night~” Takumi sat on the table beside Leo now, watching the simplistic motions of grab, stuff, and swallow. He could see the effect all this food was beginning to have, with Leo’s shirt growing tighter, but it only made Takumi want to push him further.

Leo reached for a pie, grunting as his stubby fingers stretched and curled before he let out a whine. “Takumi,” he muttered, sitting back in his chair with a pout, “don’t keep those away from me. You know how much I love fruit pies.”

“Let me feed it to you,” the fae grabbed the dish, scooting close to Leo and grabbing a forgotten fork, “something to strengthen our bond, yes?” Takumi wanted so badly to swoop in and kiss Leo now, but he had to have patience.

A year ago, Leo had slipped by accident into the realm of the fae, a transportation spell gone awry. While Takumi had been standoffish at the appearance of a human, Leo’s wit and magical knowledge had quickly won him over, and Takumi had been the one to seal their fates together.

It had been a plum- an unassuming, small fruit, plucked from the trees as Takumi walked Leo through the gardens he and his sister had nurtured. If Leo had held out another day, until the full moon had passed, he would have been granted passage back into the human world. Instead Leo took the bite- Takumi could still remember the moment perfectly. A small trail of juice dribbling from the corner of his mouth, the slight sheen of amber which fell over his eyes, glassy as Leo stared back at Takumi. The moonlight lit a halo in Leo’s fair hair, his beauty simple yet overpowering to Takumi. He was trapped in the faeries world now, unable to leave due to the pact they had formed. Takumi knew there were ways Leo could have figured out how to leave- the most clever humans always do- but he could see it in Leo’s eyes. He didn’t want to.

“Say ah~” Takumi was sitting in front of Leo now, grabbing bites from the pie and slowly feeding them. They were now coupled beyond the normal levels of fae and thrall- despite Takumi’s family warning him of growing so attached to a human, he had gone through with sealing their lives together. With every full moon that passed their bond grew stronger, their magic and very lives intertwined through each and every bite Leo was taking now. Takumi had certainly never felt better and wondered, for a moment, if this was what humans called love.

When the pie was finished he cupped Leo’s face in his hands, feeling how soft his cheeks had grown just through the night. Leo looked dazed, so inebriated from the rush that came along with binging that he simply closed his eyes, breathing heavily as Takumi began to press gentle kisses against his lips.

“You are mine,” Takumi whispered, chest aflame, “from now until our end, you and I are linked. And with every breath you take and bite you eat, the stronger our connection grows. Isn’t that wonderful, my sweet Leo?” Takumi pressed his forehead against Leo’s, feeling the warmth radiating off of him. There was also the sound of stretching fabric, stitches slowly popping and buttons growing strained. It wouldn’t be long before Leo needed a new wardrobe once again.

“I… I love you, Takumi,” Leo murmured, pudgy hands reaching out and gripping Takumi’s sides, pulling him closer, “You spoil me much more than you should. Your presence is already enough, yet you still provide me with these wonderful feasts. I’m starting to think you like me.”

“Impossible,” Takumi teased, leaning against Leo as he recovered from his binge, “a human like you? I’d have to be crazy to be so attached.” Takumi let it go, unspoken, that he certainly was too attached. Ryoma didn’t dance around the topic. He continually warned Takumi about how fragile humans were, but Takumi couldn’t care to listen. His own magic now bolstered Leo, keeping him sane in a place where so many humans easily lost their way.

“Maybe you are,” Leo nuzzled into Takumi’s chest, breathing deeply. Takumi knew sleep was near and wriggled his way out of Leo’s grip.

“Come now,” Takumi hummed, now taking Leo’s hand, “it’s time for bed. Wouldn’t want you to fall asleep in some stuffy chair.”

“You’re just saying that because you can’t cuddle me in a chair,” Leo grunted as he stood, his free hand cradling his stuffed belly, “oh gods- maybe a bed is a better idea. How do I keep letting you cram so much into me.”

“Because you like it,” Takumi said with a smile, pressing a kiss to Leo’s cheek before pulling him along once more, “and you’ll let me do it next month too, I already know.”