Spell

Warning: Weight Gain. That’s the kink. And there’s a lot of it. Don’t like it? Leave please.

Takumi couldn’t get enough. He didn’t know what had happened, what switch had flipped in him, but he simply couldn’t stop himself from eating. He would eat until his stomach was red and tight, aching and hurting as he rubbed it and still the Hoshidan would crave more. He was certain if it wasn’t for Leo watching out for him he would have already eaten himself sick on more than one occasion.

“Takumi, slow down,” Leo urged his lover, watching him struggle to keep from inhaling his plate. They were at one of the more formal banquets his brother had called together for some treaty with some other neighboring nation that finally wanted to trade with Nohr, but Leo was more nervous for Takumi than any trade agreement. Was it the stress of being the sole ambassador from Hoshido that was driving this frenzy?

“I- I’m trying,” Takumi muttered, fiddling with his fork to keep from stabbing another chunk of potato, “this is so boring… I don’t even like going to these meetings in Hoshido. Why do I have to be here?”

“Because you’re supposed to be concerned with the happenings of Nohr too. I shouldn’t have to remind you of this,” Leo sounded upset, but he was mostly worried.

This thing had started off so small, Takumi only taking an extra serving at dinner, him indulging in sweets when he snacked, but now it was as if Takumi was starving, and the only solution was more food than one man ever could have eaten. A month’s worth of this curse had really taken its toll too.

Takumi had gone up two sizes in clothes already. Anything he had brought from Hoshido refused to fit around his large stomach and wide hips, even his extra baggy yukata he had brought over for comfort. The Hoshidan robe would fit his shoulders, and length wise it was enough, but Takumi had enough of a stomach now to press through the opening and still be revealing. His chest seemed to suffer the same fate as his sisters, remaining small and perky despite how much weight he had gained, leaving Takumi looking very feminine and bottom-heavy.

Leo hadn’t been bothered by this change at first either. Their sex life hadn’t taken a hit either, not until Takumi tried to ride him one night and they found it almost impossible to gain a rhythm like they had before. But having a softer Takumi to hold onto wasn’t a bad thing. In fact, it was nice, his body warm and soft to cuddle against, arms still strong as they wrapped themselves around Leo’s neck to hold him close.

But despite that fact, Takumi’s own opinion of himself was beginning to suffer again, and that was when Leo decided he didn’t like this curse. His own happiness was one thing, but to have Takumi finally gain some confidence, only to have it slip away due to something so simple… It wasn’t right. And so, Leo began to pour himself into the literature, trying to find some sort of counter-cures to ease Takumi’s rabid hunger or even take care of this all together.

“If it gets any worse, Ryoma said he’s going to force me to return to Hoshido,” Takumi muttered after the dinner, lying on his stomach. Their large bed was enough to contain his girth and leave room for Leo to still be comfortable, but the Nohrian prince didn’t know how long that would last.

“But it’s not our fault that this is happening to you,” Leo countered, nuzzling up against Takumi, “what in Hoshido could they do to make it any different?”

“They can’t! But brother thinks this is some Nohrian curse and that’s not an idea he’ll just get out of his head because we ask him to,” Takumi whined, pressing his face deeper into his pillow, “I don’t want to leave… Not that I don’t want to see Hoshido, I just… Don’t want them to see me like this…”

Leo remained silent, knowing he would feel the same way if this had happened to him. But, it didn’t, and he had to do everything in his power to help Takumi return to his original size.