Filled with Chocolate

"I still can't believe Marcy said no to going shopping tonight!" Cassie grumbled, flopping exasperatedly onto the sofa. She was clad in her tight witch costume - black eye shadow cascaded around her piercing blue eyes, eclipsed by a tattered witch's hat whose tip drooped forward, resting smoothly on her blonde bangs. Her pale skin offset the black leggings and blood-red corset she wore, which tightly hugged her curvy, slightly chubby form. She had recently gained a bit of weight, ever since their junior year had kicked in.

"Well, I still can't believe you didn't wanna spend Halloween with your boyfriend," Sherman, the aforementioned boyfriend, muttered as he gingerly sat next to her. He was wearing nothing - as in, no costume, unless a faded white Twenty One Pilots T-shirt, skinny jeans, and a set of black Converse sneakers could be considered appropriate for the holiday.

Cassie smirked back at him. "Yeah, like you care. You didn't even bother with decorating the apartment!"

She was right - their cozy second-story abode was woefully bare, naked of any sense of Halloween spirit. The regular old furniture, posters, and pottery remained where they always were. It would be impossible to tell the difference between it now and a month back, simply because there was none, except for one: a purple plastic bowl, loosely decorated with cartoonish bats and pumpkins, sporting a good-sized amount of Starbursts, Hershey's bars, Butterfingers, Whoppers, Skittles, and millions of other standard sweets.

Her boyfriend flashed a lopsided smile. "To be honest, nobody was coming over. I don't see a reason to care."

"So? At least put some effort into the holiday. I don't want to come off as lazy to anybody," Cassie moaned.

Sherman chuckled. "At least I bought candy," he snickered, motioning towards the large purple bowl on their counter.

"About that," Cassie said. "You said all that crap expires November 2nd, right?"

"Yeah, so what?"

"First off, that is a DICK move to trick-or-treaters - and I KNOW we don't have any at college, Sher-Bear, it was a joke. But what's not a joke is that we have to get rid of all that candy. Either we throw it away, or we eat all of it."

Almost perfectly in tune, Cassie's corset shifted slightly as her stomach growled, aware of the mention of eating. Her cheeks reddened slightly; she was admittedly hungry, but she knew how Sherman would react. He had a kink for stuffing her, and up until now, she was doing her best to purposely avoid any signs of weakness.

As expected, Sherman's eyes widened at the involuntary noise. "I guess we've decided who'll be 'disposing' of everything, haven't we?"

"You're not even gonna beat around the bush? I'm disappointed."

At her response, Sherman couldn't help but grin. She had quickly transitioned to the point where stuffing was a regular, acceptable thing, and he loved it.

Cassie sighed. "Alright, grab the bowl." She ran her fingers along her midsection, stroking and pinching the small layer of chub she had developed. "I'm ready for a week of gruesome exercise."

"That's the spirit!" her boyfriend said, returning to their shabby sofa with the bowl of sweets. He plucked a Snickers bar from out of the bowl and waved it playfully in front of her face. "Alright, Cassie's Stomach, growl once if you want to start with Snickers!"

There was a moment of silence, before Sherman replaced the candy bar with a yellow-wrapped one. "No, huh? How about a Butterfinger?"

Again, the pause. Cassie shifted in her seat, cringing with all of the awkward 'belly-play.'

"Alright, you've left me no choice. You couldn't possibly resist... a piece of this Kit Kat bar!"

*GROWL*